💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Red Hot Chili Peppers to Receive Global Icon Award at VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Red Hot Chili Peppers will receive the Global Icon Award and perform live at the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 28.

Foo Fighters were the recipients of the Global Icon Award last year. Lady Gaga won a similar award in 2020. Hers was dubbed the MTV Tricon Award.

The Global Icon Award, which the VMAs imported from MTV’s Europe Music Awards (EMAs), “celebrates an artist or band whose unparalleled career and continued impact and influence has maintained a unique level of global success in music and beyond, leaving an indelible mark on the music landscape,” according to MTV.

This year, the band scored its 29th VMA nomination — and first since 2006 — in the best rock category for “Black Summer,” the lead single off their 12th studio album, Unlimited Love, released in April. 
The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, becoming the band’s first leader since Stadium Arcadium in 2006

The band is set to release another studio album this year, Return of the Dream Canteen, Oct. 14 
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver

Im sorry but I think creating a new award every year is kinda meaningless  :oops:

We got MJ Vanguard, Gaga’s Tricon, Global Icon… they should go for a single award and honor a different artist every year for the same prize 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD

I am glad they are appreciated :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

who watches the VMAs? im just curious

I will watch for BLACKPINK this year :ally:

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

ill check on youtube after tbh

VMA performances usually takes time before it is available to YT. 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

VMA performances usually takes time before it is available to YT. 

Hmmmm im in no hurry baby

CubbyGaga

Gross.  The lead singer of RHCP admitted to having sex with a 14 year old in his autobiography.  Why we are still celebrating them is beyond me. 

The BPD Monster
35 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

Gross.  The lead singer of RHCP admitted to having sex with a 14 year old in his autobiography.  Why we are still celebrating them is beyond me. 

And they are giving the vanguard to nicki. They literally said let's support pedophiles and their supporters

Rahrahbitchson

Next will be the IconiquÊ Award to honor the best lgbt music icon 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

The BPD Monster
45 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Next will be the IconiquÊ Award to honor the best pedophile 

Fixed it

TheSine

Didn't the lead singer of RHCP do something odd? Don't get me wrong, I am not well endowed in the world of VMA, but I feel as if they are handing awards out willy-nilly. Please correct me if I am incorrect.

🖤TheSine🖤

Archived