💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

14 Years of The Fame

danbekim

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Not gonna lie, it's not my favorite Gaga album and some of it didn't age very well IMO. However, there's no denying that this album was a cultural reset and redefined pop music. Gaga didn't invent anything, but to me the genius of The Fame lies in the fact that she took her inspirations (Bowie, Grace Jones, Madonna, etc.) and created something that's uniquely hers. She defined her brand right from the beginning. Also, the four singles are some of the finest, catchiest pop songs in recent pop history.

5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Isn't it already diamond?

Also it makes me feel old and makes me feel gaga is old too :fatcat:

Well she's almost 40

3 hours ago, Neroneau said:

Money Honey made me a monster !! 

Uh oh, I have something to tell you :messga:

Smother Em Eh

So iconic! The nostalgia is real! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The BPD Monster
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Well she's almost 40

DON'T RUIN MY MOOD LIKE THAT. U DIDN'T HAVE TO REMIND ME:fatcat:

Neroneau
1 hour ago, KORG said:

Uh oh, I have something to tell you :messga:

Wayyy back then if u woulda said that I’d have adamantly told u that I play for both teams :selena:

gostybever

I remember being 7 and thinking Paparazzi and the music video were so iconic, and I believe it was the first song I was ever attached to in a meaningful way. My mom got the CD for my 8th birthday (Canadian edition) and my sister and I wore out that album dancing in our basement. Gaga genuinely significancally altered my development as a queer person and she holds a special place in my heart.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i remember not having access to something like spotify and hearing songs through youtube and being like damn ANOTHER good one?

Archived