💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

14 Years of The Fame

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

The Fame was first released 14 years ago today, on August 19, 2008 in Canada before being released elsewhere. A total of 17 tracks were released including the bonus tracks of the localized versions. The album had 5 singles and 1 promotional single released under a period of two years begining in March of 2008 and ended in July of 2009. This record introduced the Lady Gaga we know today to the world and has broken many records.

This album is a 6x Platinum masterpiece today.

5-19-08-Pieter-Henket-006-Booklet.jpg

5-19-08-Pieter-Henket-015.jpg

5-19-08-Pieter-Henket-028.jpg

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Prostitute Barbie

Happy birthday sweetie you are older than I was when I first met you :fatcat: 

Also Brown Eyes is a true icon :samanthac:

The BPD Monster

Isn't it already diamond?

Also it makes me feel old and makes me feel gaga is old too :fatcat:

TheSine

Happy birthday. I can't believe it's been 14 years already.:party:One of my top favorites.

🖤TheSine🖤

Mother of Puppies

This makes me emotional and nostalgic :fatcat: I remember everything so well

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ARTFAP

*pop.music.will.never be.low.brow.my.name.is.lady.gaga.....and.this.is.my.haus.

*gaga.fashion.te-te-technology.popculture.

i miss bangs gaga era. 😭

gaga4lifer

probably the most iconic album EVER

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Andrew Shaw

Us Australians were also extremely lucky to get it early too! (Although not quite as early as Canada). I honestly think that The Fame will forever be my favourite album, I just can’t see anything ever being able to top it. And I definitely don’t see any artist having that kind of pop culture impact ever again with their debut album. Happy Birthday The Fame! ⚡️💎🎶

Every single song on that album was designed to either smash or be DIFFERENT. Sometimes both.

It's the only example of an album that I can recall where the album tracks made it to radio under their own power, and onto playlists in retailers under their own power.

The amount of times I've heard Money Honey, the fame, boysx3 & I like it rough... in public or on the radio!

A stunner. A game changer. A concept. A win.

Iconic album from a forever iconic woman :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Sneaky Oliver

Talk about POWER!!! This is not just the album that made me fall in love with Gaga, but with pop music / pop culture in general; it changed my life in a way I can never go back, following Gaga during my teenage years has really molded me into who I am today :heart:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ChrissyBot

Wow I’m old….

its funny cuz I discovered Gaga when Just Dance and Beautiful Dirty Rich we’re the only songs out at the time, and I hated those songs for some reason (how tasteless I was back then lmfao). But then the whole Fame album came out and I decided to give her one more chance. I heard Paparazzi and I was blown away and instantly stanned.

Archived