๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

First TCB Boxscores! Gaga has 4th highest grossing female tour date ever

sara57

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Ugh. Itโ€™s still excellent but sheโ€™s so close. This tour deserves the milestone. Her team should have scheduled one more date. Ugh.ย 

Yeah, I wish she could've done maybe 25 shows to secure those 100M.ย 

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evil R
5 hours ago, JustTea said:

It's pointless in such chart

Well no. Pollstar,ย Guinness etc. and everyone with basic economy knowledge think otherwise because $1 in 2022 is not equally valuable as $1 in let's say 2002. Comparing unadjusted numbers is like comparing number of bottles of water rather than comparing actual liters of water as one bottle can be 0.33L while the other one can be 0.5L.

JustTea
34 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Well no. Pollstar,ย Guinness etc. and everyone with basic economy knowledge think otherwise because $1 in 2022 is not equally valuable as $1 in let's say 2002. Comparing unadjusted numbers is like comparing number of bottles of water rather than comparing actual liters of water as one bottle can be 0.33L while the other one can be 0.5L.

But ticket prices have always been around $100 even if the currency value changes over time. If Madonna had 80k ppl in her show and it got 16M gross, then it'd mean avg $200 ticket price which definitely wasn't the case back then. That's why it sounds ridiculous with inflation... :awkney:

Evil R
1 hour ago, JustTea said:

But ticket prices have always been around $100 even if the currency value changes over time. If Madonna had 80k ppl in her show and it got 16M gross, then it'd mean avg $200 ticket price which definitely wasn't the case back then. That's why it sounds ridiculous with inflation... :awkney:

According to Pollstar, the average ticket price for the 100 biggest concerts rose from $28.50 in 1996 to $87.10 in 2021. Ticket prices reportedly went up 11% between 2021 and 2019, with a 14% rise in North America. Inflation in fact affects ticket prices.

ELECTROHEART

Omg the Swifties are so pressedย :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Is it good or below expectations? Is 100m on lock? Honestly she hasnt had a 100m tour since 2011 so all im interested is that achieves that figure (yeah you can call be a success stan all you want idc)

ssslyboy
22 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

incredible, I honestly expected the TFM ball to be higher than Chromatica

The tickets prices are exponentially higher than TFM ball, so this isn't surprising.ย :coffee:

LateToCult
8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Unfortunately she doesn't have stadiums with big audiences left so I think she'll be around 88-90M, still pretty decent.

Itโ€™s still possible but I think sheโ€™ll probably end up a few million short. This doesnโ€™t include NYC/NJ which should be a lucrative date. LA, San Francisco, and Tokyo are also very wealthy markets. They could end up closing the gap the broke Europeans left.

JustTea
14 hours ago, Thoth said:

According to Pollstar, the average ticket price for the 100 biggest concerts rose from $28.50 in 1996 to $87.10 in 2021. Ticket prices reportedly went up 11% between 2021 and 2019, with a 14% rise in North America. Inflation in fact affects ticket prices.

Ofc it does affect, but it doesn't change the current and gross back then. Movie box offices don't count inflation so why would concerts? :iamfair:

Economy

Are these figures inflation adjusted?

ย 

Cuz I care about money in real numbers not nominal terms

RAYA.core

What a comeback after a two rough years.ย :firega:

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

monstertoronto
On 8/19/2022 at 10:42 PM, Vicks said:

Is it good or below expectations? Is 100m on lock? Honestly she hasnt had a 100m tour since 2011 so all im interested is that achieves that figure (yeah you can call be a success stan all you want idc)

This tour is a huge success, itโ€™s selling out stadiums and getting rage reviews. ย But itโ€™s not certain that it will cross $100m. Projections how much she can make with selling out the entire tour, based on the smaller sizes of the venues left, put the final gross at around $96m. So close but she might not get it over that line. If they even added just one more big show she could def do it. If they did a series of shows in Austaliasia, she would totally do it. But they just decided she couldnโ€™t do any more dates due to previous commitments.ย 

Archived