achievement

First TCB Boxscores! Gaga has 4th highest grossing female tour date ever

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

So proud of Gaga!The woman who had on chuckhold Madonna since her debut!!!!See that’s a talent.Madonna was crying,throwing up,shaking since Gaga’s debut!
Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

Evil R
40 minutes ago, Meat said:

It includes the highest earning date per artist. That’s why Madonna’s highest earning date has been included.

Even in that sense, it does not include Beyonce's and Pink's dates. For example

sara57
1 hour ago, Cruelty said:

The Chromatica Ball grosses $38.7 million from 360,000 tickets sold for its first 8 shows (Europe, Toronto and DC):

Can I add this on my post so it can be on top?

LaLuna

I am suddenly reminded of a thread where people said that no one would be interested in TCB because Chromatica came out two years ago and is not relevant anymore :ally:

thisguyN

I remember times when Gaga was doing ArtRave Ball and we fans were happy with anything above 1mil$ per show. 
yeah sure it wasn’t a stadium tour, but damn she’s come a long way since then with her career :firega:

JustTea
40 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Even in that sense, it does not include Beyonce's and Pink's dates. For example

Those numbers are very inflated compared to Wikipedia ones... :yennefer:

Imagine receiving 12 million (enough money to sustain you and the next two generations for your entire lifetime) in just one night? Slay me Madonna :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Levine

It's more impressive when your highest gross is outside of your country. So congrats to Madonna, Gaga and Celine, we love global goddesses :applause:

monstertoronto
14 hours ago, sara57 said:

Praying for the haters :iamfair:

Amazing!!!  

Although it’s slightly frustrating because if you take the average gross per show they put here and multiply it by total number of 20 shows, its $96,723,020.  SO CLOSE to $100m. Even she has added even just one more date it would have taken her over the threshold! 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Amazing!!!  

Although it’s slightly frustrating because if you take the average gross per show they put here and multiply it by total number of 20 shows, its $96,723,020.  SO CLOSE to $100m. Even she has added even just one more date it would have taken her over the threshold! 

Unfortunately she doesn't have stadiums with big audiences left so I think she'll be around 88-90M, still pretty decent.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monstertoronto
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Unfortunately she doesn't have stadiums with big audiences left so I think she'll be around 88-90M, still pretty decent.

Ugh. It’s still excellent but she’s so close. This tour deserves the milestone. Her team should have scheduled one more date. Ugh. 

Archived