šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - Pink Venom

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Me desperately waiting for someone to make a fan made music video of Sour Candy with shots from Pink Venom, How You Like That, Kill This Love (Bear trap pls), Rain On Me and any other Gaga vid or Chromatica/Haus Labs visual.

new-york-tiffany-pollard.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really would like a Sour Candy music video. Gaga in a KPop mv with BLACKPINK...with killer visuals and choreo. Add in Gaga's TCB screamsĀ :bradley:...then they can promote each other's tours. MainPopGirl Power!!

*wakes up

Teletubby

they are singing about you @Rat Boy
ray.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

the 3rd gen groups already past their peak (commercially and/or creatively), the 4th gen girlgroups like IVE, Newjeans, lesserafim, aespa etcĀ ate them up with their unique concepts while BP are still on their girl crush "im the boss" concept since their debut (with the exception of ice cream with selena)

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

they are singing about you @Rat Boy
ray.gif

Yes I gave them my blessing to use those lyrics! So happy you guys finally get to listen to the song! :heart:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, dzox said:

the 3rd gen groups already past their peak (commercially and/or creatively), the 4th gen girlgroups like IVE, Newjeans, lesserafim, aespa etcĀ ate them up with their unique concepts while BP are still on their girl crush "im the boss" concept since their debut (with the exception of ice cream with selena)

they just got about 100 million views on this video, they are far from their peak lololololol other girl groups could only wish to have as many global fans as blackpink. blackpink has the goods, they just need better songs

they have the biggest global appeal out of all kpop groups

i saw them at coachella and i was blown awayĀ 

RepentingSinner

It really boggles my mind the mixing engineer and master engineer missed the horrible hiss at the 18k hz mark.

Serial Chiller
On 8/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, Divine said:

This is a pre-release single, not the title track. I heard the title track will come out sometime with the release of their sophomore album this September. So I guess they kept it lowkey so the hype will be full-blast for the title track next month.

nnn if this is low key then what the hell is high-key?

Literally everything Teddy Park and BP schtick are thrown in here.Ā From the production to the mv.Ā 

How you like that + kill this love but crank it to 11.Ā 

Ā 

StrawberryBlond

I don't know what's with all the hate, I'm loving this. Great use of different genres, especially love the rap section and the final "ratatata" bit. Yes, a lot of their work is very samey but if it's good, does it really matter? I guess after a good few years of such bland, lacklustre pop music that doesn't go anywhere, it's great to hear a song that mixes a few styles and is so bombastic sounding, so I welcome it.

Monstermilo

not kpop stans acting like the other girl groups are revolutionary, its allll cute korean pop - theyre not creating timeless music and blackpink if anything is more identifiable and more versatile as a groupĀ 

Ā 

each girl has something distinct to offer.Ā 

RAMROD
50 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but didn't one of the four leave to go solo?

Nobody leave. And 3 of them had released a solo. The last one member will do it when she's ready.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Morphine Prince

Here to say that this is 100% a grower and it gets better with every listen.

The video is impeccable too.Ā 

Reginald
On 8/20/2022 at 2:12 AM, julz said:

I really would like a Sour Candy music video. Gaga in a KPop mv with BLACKPINK...with killer visuals and choreo. Add in Gaga's TCB screamsĀ :bradley:...then they can promote each other's tours. MainPopGirl Power!!

*wakes up

Manifesting thisĀ :giveup:Ā and PLEASE let BlackPink's team handle all promo, visuals, editing, sets, costumes, choreography, etc. BP is on an entirely different levelĀ :giveup:Ā Pink Venom has me breathlessĀ 

RAMROD

They are currently filming the MV for the title track aka the 1st single for the album. On top of rehearsing for VMA. :woohoo:
Ā 

Busy days for the girls, they have to rehearse for the tour alsoĀ Ā :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived