💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - Pink Venom

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Kind of a weak single for a huge comeback like theirs!But they didnt disappoint with the visuals 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Kind of a weak single for a huge comeback like theirs!But they didnt disappoint with the visuals 

It is not the comeback single, that one will be release before the album release. Just the way Lovesick Girls does, and How You Like That was the pre-release of it. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Thats when you need to change to kpop boy groups, and with boy groups I mean just ATEEZ. They are fire 👀

Or you listen to girl groups that deliver quality like Dreamcatcher, Mamamoo and (G)-idle:queenga:

(Maybe I'll check out ATEEZ. haven't found a boy group like)

Bully Pop

Sigh, it was a great video and the song itself isn’t bad. I just feel like they’re gonna suffer from the lack of creative growth before they know it - and instead of branching out and trying new things sonically, their label is gonna shut them down for not making enough money, no questions asked.

Like, the continuous usage of the middle eastern sorta vibe, consistently trying to work in these gun noises because Ddu-Ddu worked really well; where is the originality of “Whistle”??? “Forever Young”???? Hell, “Ice Cream”? I really hope the album has more variety on it. 😣 It’s like the label is either painfully self aware or not aware enough, I genuinely can’t tell which; either way, the vibe of “this OTHER song did really well, let’s make a song sorta like it and see if it does well too” is so painfully present in their work.

Decodekid

I honestly think it's great and somehow different even if the formula is there. The chorus is less repetitive and quite unexpected, they also changed their signature chant and the rap verse was amazing. Don't over think Kpop, it's just for fun :vegas:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

robbiemalik

Visuals always on point, the chorus could’ve been stronger but it’s definitely a grower song. Hoping for at least 13 songs on the album. 

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The lead single isn't out yet this was just a pre-release track  

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Divine
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Hold on. Was Lovesick Girls the big single from The Album ? I love that song but How You Like That (pre-release single) still sounds like the strongest lead song from that.

Yup! Lovesick Girls was the title track. Ice Cream and How You Like That served as pre-release singles. I do agree but Lovesick Girls was praised more for its different style and composition. There are debates that HYLT sounded like the previous comeback songs. Still, I love all BP's songs. :heart:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Isn't this the title track? :what:

No it’s a pre release single 

The title track comes out next month 

I’m assuming 9/16 when the album releases 

The BPD Monster
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No it’s a pre release single 

The title track comes out next month 

I’m assuming 9/16 when the album releases 

So sad. I love the title pink venom sm. But the song wasn't it.

Reginald
4 hours ago, Jose P said:

SNSD, ... TWICE

:giveup::udidnt: TASTE has entered the thread

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Controversiaga

So cringey

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived