Featured Posts

Pretty Savage
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

That’s far from true and you don’t listen to much Kpop if you think that

I listen to much Kpop and i agree with @Monstermilo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmfao I just can’t with how random the set of this mv is.

it’s like; electric guitars, cars, jungle, apocalypse, cult, dancing.. it’s all over the freaking place and only because u have budget :bye:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Blinks pretending that they like this song is gonna be like monsters pretending that pl*stic d*ll is good :billie:

You mean st*pid l*ve ?

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
4 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

:ladyhaha: tell me you haven't listened to any other K-Pop girl group whitout telling me you haven't listened to any other K-Pop girl group

Thats when you need to change to kpop boy groups, and with boy groups I mean just ATEEZ. They are fire 👀

Neroneau

Kpop labels should probably stop commissioning writers and producers to make a song from a title that the label has already decided on 💀💀💀💀

Like this is how it goes: aight we have a schedule for BPs comeback … but we don’t have a song … “pink venom” sounds girlbossy.. aight lemme call all the writers and tell them to make a song around those two words and have a demo ready in 3-5 days… oh and PS pls make sure that the girl singing the demo sounds identical to BP so we don’t have to record the whole thing again, ok.. r ready set go! 

result is almost always sh¡t

Linus Gaga

There's always wind blowing hair, lighting, running in Rosé's scene in their music video :billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Neroneau
6 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

this is not their best

but blackpink is still better than BTS and every other group in kpop 

9MUSES says hello! 

Ororo Munroe

okay, the song is growing on me... the chorus lowkey slaps ngl. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Anderson123
6 hours ago, Divine said:

This is a pre-release single, not the title track. I heard the title track will come out sometime with the release of their sophomore album this September. So I guess they kept it lowkey so the hype will be full-blast for the title track next month.

Hold on. Was Lovesick Girls the big single from The Album ? I love that song but How You Like That (pre-release single) still sounds like the strongest lead song from that.

huttont

It’s not my favorite BP song but it’s not terrible. It’ll be a grower for sure! Not all music has to be amazing, meaningful lyrics. It’s a fun song

Jose P
2 hours ago, Pretty Savage said:

I listen to much Kpop and i agree with @Monstermilo

Not when SNSD, f(x), Loona, TWICE exist, and that’s naming a few. No one is saying K Pop is out of the box and experimental and breaking musical barriers, but a song can still be good without those things. Pink Venom’s problem isn’t that it’s basic or bland or whatever, it’s just BAD. Like impressive levels of BAD

Archived