Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - Pink Venom

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I kinda remembered "I am the Best" of 2ne1 with the ratata part at the end. The chorus was not what i was expecting, the start is strong and the chorus did not go atleast on that level. The rap part was nice. I kinda hoped they used the traditional instrumentals and the background vocals like children singing "blaaaackpink" in the beginning...at some other parts of the song bec it sounds cool. The visuals, no doubt they will deliver. A grower? For me not that much.. Maybe a dance performance vid will help me

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s like they don’t know what to do with them. All that manufacturing just to keep them pumping out the same content over and over again. 

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Blinks pretending that they like this song is gonna be like monsters pretending that pl*stic d*ll is good :billie:

Or you pretending that your taste is good :billie:

papergangster
38 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It'll be a cold day in hell before I stop my pl*stic d*ll hate :poot:

The fact that plastic doll is my favorite song on the album. :ally:

I expected a lot more of them... This sounds like they released some low quality song just because their fans were thirsty for new music :bradley:

Morphine Prince

Definitely their weakest comeback single. 

It’s a grower though. After a few listens I’ve gotten more into it. 

Not sure what people are expecting from BP. They have the same formulas that are successful with their fans. 

Pennywise
31 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Or you pretending that your taste is good :billie:

Ngl this is a good read :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Wolf Boy

A comeback?

When they’re last release was 2 years ago and they have 2 albums with 8 songs each?…..lol ok…

Monstermilo
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

After having gotten into K Pop and delved into more groups, it’s really bothered me that this is the most popular girl group rn. They just consistently keep putting out mediocre to downright awful music, like the bar just keeps sinking. 

music is subjective and alll the other girl groups in kpop - they all sound the same and have no identity 

when blackpink comes on you can tell each girl is bringing her own flavour 

Monstermilo

this is not their best

but blackpink is still better than BTS and every other group in kpop 

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK - Pink Venom

They’re clearly trying to recreate early 00s dance music style, the chorus is quite weak tho, overall still a solid song

Archived