Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Out Now)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

It sounds so good :bradley:

Already preordered the psychical copy but had no idea it would serve this hard :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Aw, I love how Madonna uses nearly every photoshoot as an excuse to do sexual things with people half her age.:flutter:

Space Cowboy
11 minutes ago, Knife said:

Aw, I love how Madonna uses nearly every photoshoot as an excuse to do sexual things with people half her age.:flutter:

Pls

Controversiaga

omg can't wait to listen!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, Knife said:

Aw, I love how Madonna uses nearly every photoshoot as an excuse to do sexual things with people a third her age.:flutter:

fixed

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, Knife said:

Aw, I love how Madonna uses nearly every photoshoot as an example to show you can do sexual things with people half her age and don’t have to be bullied by agism or force yourself to cater to the expectations of complete strangers who feel the right to judge someone if they don’t confirm to how they personally believe another person should behave. .:flutter:

Really fixed. 

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Really fixed. 

This plus especially when it’s a consensual photo shoot and not even actual sexual interactions

CautiousLurker
6 hours ago, Knife said:

Aw, I love how Madonna uses nearly every photoshoot as an example to show you can do sexual things with people half her age and don’t have to be bullied by ageism* or force yourself to cater to the expectations of complete strangers who feel the right to judge someone if they don’t conform* to how they personally believe another person should behave... as long as you're a woman and said people you're having sex with are men. :flutter:

Really fixed 2: Electric Boogaloo 

BlingNotTheMusic
39 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’m really enjoying this album. 

IM SO SHOOK

I've only skimmed through Everybody, Vogue, and now Justify My Love. Everything sounds reworked and the production is so layered :giveup: been listening to her for 20 years this is amazing!!!

Monsieur D

I LOVE IT :cryga:

I enjoyed almost every track on the album :enigma:

Her career is legendary, this album serves as a fresh and different perspective on her amazing discography

:kara:

Archived