Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney & Elton - Hold Me Closer teaser + it’s coming tonight!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How can you complain about others posting flamebait when you come out with posts like this?

All they said was they don't like the song. Chill out.

Other users get away with saying whatever they like, favouritism.

Anyway back to the song :trollga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Other users get away with saying whatever they like, favouritism.

Anyway back to the song :trollga:

You cry victim every time someone says something you don't like about an artist you do like. Whether it's Britney or Jesy even if it's a valid opinion on a song or a valid criticism when they racebait. You accuse them of harassing you when a) you're not that important and b) you're the only one here who made it personal by attacking @Dojo

You wonder why I don't take your reports and support threads seriously.

Now feel free to go talk more sh*t in Discord and never ask me for another favor :kiss: I won't mediate problems for someone who CREATES drama for no damn reason.

🖤

Edonis

I will eagerly listen to see what Mothers Britney & Elton have cooked up for us kids!

Spoiler

But the way this thread took a TURN :bradley:

Bonkers
2 hours ago, Dojo said:

omg this is not it :giveup: i was expecting a servee

I'm gonna disagree (I know you're not being mean)
I think it's going to be a question of how and where you listen to it.

I know exactly how this will feel in a good gay club with a really expensive sound system and a nice buzz and this is ear candy.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

i love the vibe of this, i dont know how to explain it but it feels like.. a celebration :bradley: like such a good-mood song 

Roughhouse Dandy
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You cry victim every time someone says something you don't like about an artist you do like. Whether it's Britney or Jesy even if it's a valid opinion on a song or a valid criticism when they racebait. You accuse them of harassing you when a) you're not that important and b) you're the only one here who made it personal by attacking @Dojo

Now feel free to go talk more sh*t in Discord and never ask me for another favor :kiss: I won't mediate problems for someone who CREATES drama for no damn reason.

spicy bill hader GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

GRIMEZSZ

SUCH A GOOD VIBES FROM THIS SONG. So chill happy relax summer. britney deserve  feelin like this song. Hope this smash te charts

ProfessionalClown

Dude I literally started crying. Me and my mom both listened to it together and we were both like in tears :fatcat:

it feels so good to hear her voice again :messga:

her voice is so good, then together is amazing, the vibes are immaculate, and it feels like a celebration of her freedom in a weird way honestly. She sounds so good :enigma:

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

DRAAAGG HAAAA.

You’re a literal icon.  

PartySick
44 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Let me not respond to a certain message as I’ll get banned :ally:

And again :lmao:

You make a support thread but then  continue the drama in public. This is what I mean. You are literally creating and feeding your own invented, fake drama.

You've done nothing to get banned, especially when I've admitted several times since that first post that I'm wrong for doing this in public (and I'm wrong for responding this time too). I'm the worst mod and everyone knows when I hit a breaking point. Sue me.

Anyway, you're safe, but don't expect me to ever personally lift a finger to help you out again 'cause I don't dabble in that brand of clownery :laughga:

I apologize only to everyone I've messaged or warned over the years to talk it out or ask them to give you space even while you constantly hurl accusations of harassment and trolling at them and make rude comments.

As I said in your support thread, grow up.

🖤

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

And also apologies to everyone for derailing this thread.

Can't wait for new Britney music :pray:

🖤

Archived