💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Megan Thee Stallion to debut with 58K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Megan Thee Stallion’s Traumazine is projected to debut in the Top 5.
Sony will have the top 3 albums (Rod Wave, Bad Bunny and Beyonce) and 5 of the Top 10 (Harry Styles, Future)

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_871010157.png
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BillieGOAT

Her damn label is such a mess.

This album is SO good and it feeds directly into what the trends are right now!! You’re telling me “Her” is on this album and it’s not performing better?? 

Mismanagement is a killer.

It's probably mostly her labels fault but honestly there wasn't much promotion for this album at all, I didn't even know it was dropping until the literal day it did, and I follow Megan on multiple platforms

RAYA.core

:legend:seeing this list though... we need alot more better albums like what has been going out lately. so heres to the start 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Sherry
44 minutes ago, NATAH said:

how is this morgan album still thriving and charting?

Yeah I'm sick of it

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

RichAssPiss

Lizzo and Megan did so right by their careers with their second records and people are just indifferent. Megan will get a nod for Rap Album at the Grammys. She's hopefully setting herself for a longer career by making strides with acclaim for this record. Hoping "Her" smashes and wakes up streams. It was an odd choice to surprise release it.

Tinnitus15

She deserves all the success!Shes giving everything in that album!Just watched this video and she’s sooo cute 

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

how is this morgan album still thriving and charting?

Americans love racist country musicians. Haven’t we seen that enough already :yennefer:

Taylucifer

I can't say I'm surprised because of her label but its a pretty good album and hopefully she'll be able to get the promo she deserves for the next one

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived