💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FBI documents reveal Brangelina 2016 plane incident

Featured Posts

(...)

The FBI report paints Jolie’s viewpoint of what she described as a tension-filled, hourslong flight in which she said Pitt had been drinking. 

In a 2017 GQ article, Pitt said he had struggled with alcohol and had stopped drinking.

According to the FBI report, Jolie accused Pitt of pouring beer on her during that September 2016 trip that ended at Los Angeles International Airport.

Pitt appeared to take issue with his then-wife’s parenting during the plane ride at the conclusion of a two-week family trip, according to the report, which didn’t list the originating city.

Jolie and her six children were on the flight, and the “Tomb Raider” actor said she “could tell that (redacted) was mad,” in apparent reference to Pitt, the report stated.

Jolie said when she asked him what was wrong, he allegedly replied: “That kid looks like a f------ Columbine kid.”

“She recalled that (redacted) went on and said things like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing,’” in apparent reference to her parenting, the report continued. 

They went to the back of the plane, in hopes of being away from the children’s ears, Jolie told the FBI.

Pitt allegedly “grabbed her by the head, shaking her, followed by grabbing her at the shoulders and shaking her” before he punched “the ceiling of the plane approximately four times,” she said.

According to the report, at least one child witnessed the confrontation and asked, “Are you ok mommy” before Pitt allegedly yelled: “No mommy’s not ok. She’s ruining this family. She’s crazy.”  

When someone else on the plane shot back at Pitt, “It’s not her, it’s you, you prick,” Jolie said she had to grab her husband around the neck to keep him from attacking that person.

Pitt spilled wine on to a plane chair, causing $25,000 damage before he also “poured beer on her and the blanket she was under” with her children, according to the FBI report. 

“AJ (Jolie) said she did not want to get a different blanket because she didn’t want to bring attention to them,” the report said. 

Jolie said she was hurt in the struggle, according to the report, which included pictures of an injured hand and elbow. 

Jolie said, according to the report, that when the plane landed, they were unable to deplane with Pitt allegedly erupting, “You’re not f--- going anywhere. You’re not getting off this f--- plane. F--- you all. I’m f------ leaving you.” 

The report states it’s based on an FBI interview with Jolie and that she was on board with six of her children. 

Throughout the report, she’s referred to as “AJ,” while everyone else’s name was redacted.

Five weeks after the flight, federal prosecutors announced they would not be filing any charges against Pitt. 

(...)

https://www.today.com/popculture/popculture/fbi-documents-reveal-brad-pitt-angelina-jolies-2016-plane-incident-rcna43659

Regina George

There’s a reason their adopted son refused to talk to him after this.. He’s a piece of **** and the fact people are blaming Angelina and calling her names.. Disgusting pig 

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

There’s a reason their adopted son refused to talk to him after this.. He’s a racist piece of **** and the fact people are blaming Angelina and calling her names.. Disgusting pig 

Is that what he meant by "columbine"? i thought it was the school shooting, what's columbine

RAMROD

Ugh, this is distressing :bradley:

I am sorry Angelina and the kids had to experience that :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Is that what he meant by "columbine"? i thought it was the school shooting, what's columbine

I didn’t go by that.. I was talking about their POC son refused to talk to him for years and I think it’s a logical explanation. I don’t know what columbine means honestly. 

Just now, Regina George said:

I didn’t go by that.. I was talking about their POC son refused to talk to him for years and I think it’s a logical explanation. I don’t know what columbine means honestly. 

Oh cause u said "racist", is he racist?

RAMROD
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Yes it is the school shooting, and he was referring to Maddox. Pitt were saying Maddox was going to kill someone just because this is how he dressed at the time. (All black, metal/rock band tees) 

9956920-C-5-D20-4-AFE-9286-6-C63-C220755

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Oh cause u said "racist", is he racist?

I know I said that because he’s POC son refuses to talk to him and some speculated it’s because of some racist remarks made by him but it was never confirmed. I probably shouldn’t have use that but I got really triggered by this post. 

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yes it is the school shooting, and he was referring to Maddox. Pitt were saying Maddox was going to kill someone just because this is how he dressed at the time. (All black, metal/rock band tees) 

9956920-C-5-D20-4-AFE-9286-6-C63-C220755

He was clearly drunk out of his mind.

The BPD Monster

Brad Pitt cancelling party when? Even tho I'm against cancel culture but this is ...:saladga:

Mother of Puppies

wtf :saladga:

They should inject him with some estrogen and abstract his testosterone :triggered:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LaLuna

I know celebs aren't perfect, but why do they always have to be so freaking problematic and disgusting? :saladga:

Archived