💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Did you like the Elvis movie?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I started to watch, but even after one hour it doesn't make me feel to watch until the finish. Its kinda boring.... 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

RAYA.core

darn alot of the bio-pic musicals have been good so far. i would like to try and watch that one next, anyone else?

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

bionic

Never cared for Elvis and the film did nothing to change that. My grandmother (RIP) would've enjoyed it

buy bionic

Anderson123

I actually really liked it. Not the biggest Elvis fan but the movie and the acting was good. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was that it was too long, Tom Hanks' annoying character and the way the story is being told. That narration bored me a little bit and Tom Hanks' overdramatic stuff. 

I watched it in theaters by the way. If I had watched it at home I'd have paused it like a thousand times to take a break.

MelbHawker

I loved Austin Butlers performance & the musical / visual aspects of the film. Elvis was done justice. Shame the script focused on the Colonel more.. I was dizzy by the end of it because of Tom Hanks.. I found his performance a tad suffocating. 

Applepear

It was interesting but the editing was a bit too crazy and I wish there were more longer scenes of dialogue rather than montages and stuff

Future Lovers

Not an Elvis fan but I absolutely loved it. One of my favorites of the year so far! Austin Butler truly deserves an Oscar nomination, his performance was scarily good. In the end when they switched to real footage, it took me a long time to realize it wasn’t Austin anymore. He got Elvis’ speaking voice down perfectly. 

I loooooved Austin Butler’s energy on stage. Really captured Elvis for me. My partner is a fan of Elvis. 

The BPD Monster

Planning to watch it. Is it worth my time? I don't have a job and I'm sleeping all day

Yes, watched it 5 times. It's one of my favorite movies now. But I understand not being interested in it, been a fan of Elvis since 2016, so this was so important to me, he means a lot to me (well his music)

Blackout19
14 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Yes, watched it 5 times. It's one of my favorite movies now. But I understand not being interested in it, been a fan of Elvis since 2016, so this was so important to me, he means a lot to me (well his music)

I can watch movies about Marilyn Monroe 10000 times, and I was expecting to like this one too, but it wasn't my taste

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

SadBoi808

Didn’t care to bother watching it. Bad year for movies.

Everything everywhere all at once is a masterpiece. 

Archived