Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Streaming Now

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

image002.jpg

Episode one is out now, thoughts and feelings? 

Spoiler

I thought the episode was very fun, the cgi has improved massively from the trailers which is a relief and I'm intrigued to see where the story goes.

Also the credits scene was so funny, got a genuine chuckle out of me

1989 (TV) is out NOW

River

I'll watch it only next month in the new apartment with a new tv :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Head Empty

Me and my boyfriend fell behind. We still haven't started Ms. Marvel and honestly it's becoming a chore to keep up with everything :air:. We're still trying to finish Westworld, and once we're done it'll probably be november/december :smh:

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Me and my boyfriend fell behind. We still haven't started Ms. Marvel and honestly it's becoming a chore to keep up with everything :air:. We're still trying to finish Westworld, and once we're done it'll probably be november/december :smh:

exactly this :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD

It is so fun, I love the first episode :applause:

And they are trying to make me cry in that one  scene, and they did 🤧🤧🤧

AND THE AFTER CREDITS ARE SO FUN :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

Hmm I'd be more excited if it were Grognak The Destroyer Attorney at Law Esquire MD

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

AND THE AFTER CREDITS ARE SO FUN :lmao:

Was laughing for a good while after that :ladyhaha:

What an amazing start to this show, very excited to see where it leads as I think most of the promotional material was in the first episode except for the Abomination stuff :vegas:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

bionic
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Ms Marvel started strong but quickly turned into a skip. I wouldn't bother TBH

buy bionic

huttont

I’m sooooooo behind on marvel stuff. I still have all of this to watch:

Amazing Spider-Man 2

What if

Spider-Man far from home

Spider-Man no way home

Eternals

Hawkeye

Moon knight

Ms marvel

Dr strange multiverse

Thor love and thunder 

Lumiere

I wonder if

Spoiler

later on they're gonna explain how or why Jen breaks the 4th wall?

or is it just her, a hulk, figuratively "smashing" a wall?

River
24 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I wonder if

Reveal hidden contents

later on they're gonna explain how or why Jen breaks the 4th wall?

or is it just her, a hulk, figuratively "smashing" a wall?

Well all the marvel characters can but only some choose to do it like She Hulk, Spidey and Deadpool

She Hulk does that because it’s makes her feel like she’s talking to the jury.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Overall, a solid first episode. It's not my favorite out premiere out of the MCU Disney+ shows, but it does its job and it nicely sets up the rest of the series.

Tatiana's performance was amazing and that was definitely the standout part of the episode; I loved her interactions with other people, especially Bruce. The CGI was great too imo. I know a lot of people complained about it before, but I thought it was very good tbh.

The one critique I have about this episode is the pacing, though. It felt like it rushed through her origin story too quickly. On one hand, I guess that's better for later episodes because now we're effectively done with She-Hulk origin story, but on the other hand, I would've liked to explore Jennifer Walters' time pre-She-Hulk more.

Critics got the first four episodes and apparently the general consensus is that the first episode is the weakest out of all of them, so it's really only up from here. Regardless of some of my issues with the first episode, I think this series is going to turn out to be one of the better ones tbh.

🖤👹

Reality
9 hours ago, huttont said:

I’m sooooooo behind on marvel stuff. I still have all of this to watch:

Amazing Spider-Man 2

What if

Spider-Man far from home

Spider-Man no way home

Eternals

Hawkeye

Moon knight

Ms marvel

Dr strange multiverse

Thor love and thunder 

Amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't in the MCU. But if you're planning on watching No Way Home, it'd be good to watch that first (as well as watching/rewatching the other Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Raimi Spider-Man films).

🖤👹

Reality
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Ms Marvel started strong but quickly turned into a skip. I wouldn't bother TBH

I think it was good by the end :sweat: Episodes 1-2 were very, very strong, then episode 3 was a bit of dip, episodes 4 & 5 were not that good, but then episode 6 came back strong again.

The Clandestine stuff really brought the show down imo. One of the MCU's worst villains tbh.

🖤👹

Archived