💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Streaming Now

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

i actually loved that first episode! i think the hair on she hulk throws me off but she looked great when it was put up ! that was really the only thing taking me out of the show. i thought her character was great and it was fun seeing bruce again and in this way. i am confused about the bangs woman scene but excited for the rest of this show ! 

DelusionalGaga
12 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

i think the hair on she hulk

This. It's weird how she has normal hair as Jen but then gets a perfectly styled blowout hair as the She Hulk :air:

huttont
2 hours ago, Reality said:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't in the MCU. But if you're planning on watching No Way Home, it'd be good to watch that first (as well as watching/rewatching the other Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Raimi Spider-Man films).

A few friends recommended The Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 for that exact reason. I really enjoyed the first one but can’t find the second anywhere on steaming for free. I really want to get caught up so I can watch all the new content as it is being released 

B2theRich33

So... I locked myself out of DisneyPlus account for the time being... where can I watch this ?

RAMROD

Some easter eggs from episode 2 to get excite to perhaps?? :stalkga:

Spoiler

F06-EE40-F-F246-464-C-B753-E385289-CD88-

Hinting Wolverine & The Eternals

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
On 8/20/2022 at 9:19 AM, B2theRich33 said:

So... I locked myself out of DisneyPlus account for the time being... where can I watch this ?

Other than D+, the only way to watch it is illegally, I fear :udidnt:

RAMROD
On 8/19/2022 at 4:22 AM, Luv u Sum said:

i think the hair on she hulk throws me off but she looked great when it was put up ! 

On 8/19/2022 at 4:36 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

This. It's weird how she has normal hair as Jen but then gets a perfectly styled blowout hair as the She Hulk :air:

It's superhero perks, I guess. Jane Foster also had this when she turns to Thor. It is Sailor Moon syndrome, I guess :giggle:

Archived