💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - ending (Spoiler)

Auralegends

Featured Posts

Auralegends

So I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but initially I felt a bit confused. Anyone else or is it just me?

Spoiler

After rebooting the origin I was expecting the worlds to collide and a new unified world would be created (since Z stopped time and the collision of the worlds), like a reboot of the original world before Klaus interfered. From what I understand from the ending, the world was already merged and now separates again into two different worlds and time is reset again :duck:.

-Probably also the saddest ending in the series (not counting X since I haven't played that one).
-Rex took "I love all of you" very literal :pole:

Meruk Holland
Spoiler

The way that I understood it, all the flame/energy that Moebius had accumulated (but had yet to use to sustain the state of the world) over the course of "the endless now" was released when Z was defeated, and as a result was used to push the universes in opposite directions. 

Auralegends
3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:
  Hide contents

The way that I understood it, all the flame/energy that Moebius had accumulated (but had yet to use to sustain the state of the world) over the course of "the endless now" was released when Z was defeated, and as a result was used to push the universes in opposite directions. 

Spoiler

And also push back time then? Since the fireworks after the credits are the same compared to the ones at the start of the game, with Noah, Lanz, Eunie and Joran as children? Except now you can hear Nio's tune as well.

tomsches

I only started playing the second part but I stopped playing because I felt like I was watching cutscenes for 500hours and I had no idea what was going on most of the time. Also, I played for almost a month and still didn’t get the battle system. 

Spoiler

The way I read it was that was what Origin was always intended to do before it became corrupted by Z and the "Endless Now" was created.  It basically was like a reset button that would put things back to before they crashed together, ie, separate again.

I don't super like the idea of that, but I don't think there ever was an intention by Melia and Nia to actually let the worlds merge

Archived