šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki: "I don't know Kesha"

Dojo

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

Nicki is tiring but I'm kinda on the fence about this, I saw the proof and everything but I have my doubts that she meant to be shady. She just doesn't know Kesha enough to say she's cool with her or loves her and that's fine.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
55 minutes ago, Meat said:

I canā€™t believe we have people defending a rape apologist on this forumĀ :air:

B-but what about the bops?!?! We canā€™t have bops without sexual abusers!!!!Ā 

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

This.Ā Yā€™all donā€™t be dense nowā€¦

Yeah, she has takenĀ pics with her but she probably has never been around her long enough to form an opinion on her.

She knows well everybody's blaming her for working with LukeĀ  because of the Kesha affair rn so coming with this line sounds obviously insensitive or downright shady. She's aware of that.

RAMROD

Some of y'all here pretending Nicki never been this shady before. Way to go, enablersĀ :ohwell:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Monstermilo

nicki will forever be problematicĀ 

shes so uneducated and i almost think she does this **** on purposeĀ 

u really couldnt find anyone else to produce that dated ass song? most of it was a sample anyway lmao

Lady Palutena

I think Mariah has the best response to Nicki.

Ā 

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

she did a song with her, we're not the ones being dense here :bye:

All the artists on Dawn of Chromatica donā€™t know Gaga, but theyā€™re on songs with her now, because they contributed to remixes. Nicki and Kesha just contributed to a remix of a Britney song. This doesnā€™t mean they know each other.Ā 

Levine

For your disgrace WE KNOW YOU and what a horrible human being you, your husband and some member of your family are.

Nowdays even Hitler would have fans, wouldn't he? I'm literally shocket, I swear.

Levine
3 hours ago, Meat said:

I canā€™t believe we have people defending a rape apologist on this forumĀ :air:

The way they were all dragging Gaga for the richy situation even when she had nothing to do with it. I hate them lol

nodandsmile
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

I feel like people have reading comprehension issues. There's a difference between knowing someone and knowing OF someone. Obviously she knows OF Kesha, they have met. She justĀ  doesn't know Kesha personally. It's the same issues with this-

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Mariah obviously knew OF Jennifer lol. She's saying she doesn't know her as a person.

Random example, Gaga knows OF Justin Bieber. They have met. She doesn't actually know him though. They're not friends; she doesn't talk to him.Ā 

It's not that hard to understand.

pls they know the difference, they just playing dumb šŸ’€

Archived