💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki: "I don't know Kesha"

Dojo

Featured Posts

Stafani Versace
32 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I think just because you pose with other celebs at awards shows for paparazzi, it doesn’t mean you “know” someone. They may have never actually spoken outside of those seconds. But I’m not a nicki stan so don’t come at me. 

This. Y’all don’t be dense now…

Yeah, she has taken pics with her but she probably has never been around her long enough to form an opinion on her.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
5 minutes ago, Raggedy Adam said:

This. Y’all don’t be dense now…

Yeah, she has taken pics with her but she probably has never been around her long enough to form an opinion on her.

she did a song with her, we're not the ones being dense here :bye:

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus
18 minutes ago, weed said:

lmao she is ballsyyy so trashy

now that's disrespectful to balls

monstertoronto
20 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She literally did a song with britney and Kesha. She literally says “It’s Britney b!tch. Im nicki Minaj and that’s Kesha” in the Til the world ends remix.

Although…. This kind of remix, the artists can record their own part in their own studios at different times and send it in. This actually doesn’t mean she was in a studio with Kesha. 

RAMROD

She only make this worse. So on brand for her :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

I feel like people have reading comprehension issues. There's a difference between knowing someone and knowing OF someone. Obviously she knows OF Kesha, they have met. She just  doesn't know Kesha personally. It's the same issues with this-

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Mariah obviously knew OF Jennifer lol. She's saying she doesn't know her as a person.

Random example, Gaga knows OF Justin Bieber. They have met. She doesn't actually know him though. They're not friends; she doesn't talk to him. 

It's not that hard to understand.

QueenMortuana

I don't like Nicki but I don't think she meant what everyone else is thinking. 

Archived