celeb

Nicki: "I don't know Kesha"

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto

I think just because you pose with other celebs at awards shows for paparazzi, it doesn’t mean you “know” someone. They may have never actually spoken outside of those seconds. But I’m not a nicki stan so don’t come at me. 

ALGAYDO

**** Nicki :madge: of course she’ll say this, she’s literally working with Kesha’s sexual abuser 

of course she knows her, she probably answered that to avoid being asked about dr luke/kesha since he collaborated on her new song

ChrissyBot

Further proves she is trash. Can’t wait to see barbz excuses for Nicki. It just so happens that she’s collaborating with Kesha’s abuser yet she doesn’t know Kesha??? Ok…

holy scheisse

Well that’s sure a passive aggressive question about her working with dr luke:billie:

NATAH

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

she's always on twitter, she knows exactly what's up with kesha and dr luke, she's lying through her teeth for the sake of a number 1

mother, what must i do?

HausOfMark
13 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She literally name drops Kesha in the remix tho. :air:

I was just going to post this lol

-Mark

ProfessionalClown
20 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I think just because you pose with other celebs at awards shows for paparazzi, it doesn’t mean you “know” someone. They may have never actually spoken outside of those seconds. But I’m not a nicki stan so don’t come at me. 

She literally did a song with britney and Kesha. She literally says “It’s Britney b!tch. Im nicki Minaj and that’s Kesha” in the Til the world ends remix.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, HausOfMark said:

I was just going to post this lol

Same lol. Like bruh 

monstertoronto
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She literally did a song with britney and Kesha. She literally says “It’s Britney b!tch. Im nicki Minaj and that’s Kesha” in the Til the world ends remix.

Umm…ok good point. 

Archived