Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB developing a solo Harley movie with Gaga

Meat

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Omg, if yes...

LG7 coming in 2032 :flower:

... just kidding, i wonder how amazing she did on the audition to make WB to think about this

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope its something original

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

EGOT2027

i personally don’t want her to get too closely associated with any one role. in my dream world she wins an oscar for joker and then does a campy pg13 rom com / teen movie or something

zakariah

DanielRPK is quite reliable, I follow the marvel spoilers reddit and some of his leaks have turned out to be true, so we should keep a look out for any news in the coming months/years

badfaith

We have been soccer moms, then military wives, now we have to be straight :bradley:

hieronymus
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Naur this is actually terrifying. What if the str8 men gang up on her like they did with Brie Larson. :messga:

Brie Larson had it rough going into Captain Marvel because she did a bunch of press beforehand with the established Avengers actors and wasn't close with them so she was always the outlier and "awkward". Plus the Russo bros hyped her up sooo much after Infinity War and before her movie. I think they called her the most powerful character in the MCU. Toxic Marvel fans picked up on that and hated on her and Carol Danvers before the movie was even released... yet it still made over a billion dollars.

RAMROD

Unless it's from deux moi, I will take it with grains of salt for now :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Brie Larson had it rough going into Captain Marvel because she did a bunch of press beforehand with the established Avengers actors and wasn't close with them so she was always the outlier and "awkward". Plus the Russo bros hyped her up sooo much after Infinity War and before her movie. I think they called her the most powerful character in the MCU. Toxic Marvel fans picked up on that and hated on her and Carol Danvers before the movie was even released... yet it still made over a billion dollars.

Nah, she was attacked because she was very vocal about female empowerment and women's rights during Captain Marvel campaign. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, Monstruous said:

I have chills every ****ing time 

Literally my favourite thing since the first day!!Cant stop watching it!!!!

I'd like to see Joker 2 first. If it works for her, considering reviews and success...then im here for it. I'd like Gaga to be known for portraying a famous character in film..but it just bothers me a little that we have another famous Harley Q with a fanbase :sweat:

Versace

She shouldn’t tbh. WB DC based movies can be very iffy and damage her reputation with many things going wrong. There’s only a handful of DC movies that have translated well on the big screen and often follow ups to them or sequels don’t do well, take Wonder Woman for example. Not only that we already have a stand alone Harley movie with Margot. She’s better off staring in a diff project imo. 

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Nah, she was attacked because she was very vocal about female empowerment and women's rights during Captain Marvel campaign. 

I absolutely wouldn't doubt it, but our examples aren't mutually exclusive, so don't tell me I'm wrong when I literally watched it happen.

JaysAMess
5 hours ago, badfaith said:

We have been soccer moms, then military wives, now we have to be straight :bradley:

Harley Quinn is bisexual though..

Archived