Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB developing a solo Harley movie with Gaga

Meat

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Naur this is actually terrifying. What if the str8 men gang up on her like they did with Brie Larson. :messga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Gaga but I can't see her in the role, she's too fierce looking, and much older looking as well; but i'll give her a chance with the movie and see how she looks and acts

elijahfan
23 minutes ago, Reality said:

To be fair, Joaquin Phoenix is definitely not the kind of actor to commit to a franchise, yet he somehow was convinced to do a sequel for Joker. If they can convince him, I think they can find a way to convince Gaga too. If the character is interesting and if she really thinks the story is good, I can see her wanting to do multiple movies.

Besides, this won't be like the MCU. The universe they've set up for Joker is distinctly darker, more serious, and grittier, which is something I think Gaga would be more interested in. 

To be pretty honest, it never even crossed my mind Joker could potentially spawn a sequel. I'm confident they're doing it because they have a story worth telling, and not for the sake of doing a sequel like other studios do. So yeah, I guess if a Harley movie does materialize, it will definitely be because the material is there. I guess we'll see.

elijahfan
21 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I love Gaga but I can't see her in the role, she's too fierce looking, and much older looking as well; but i'll give her a chance with the movie and see how she looks and acts

Really? I actually think the absolute opposite, it's such perfect casting it's almost too obvious. Back when these were only rumors, I didn't really believe those as I somehow persuaded myself Gaga would never go for another deranged character right after Patrizia. Goes out to show you can never be sure of anything with her - Joker being an excellent movie and Joaquin Phoenix being the legend he is, I don't blame her for jumping at the opportunity. She'll do a romantic comedy later, I guess :ladyhaha:

Grigio Guy

Imagine if she becomes the permanent Harley Quinn?? The grip she would have in my throat :nooo:

Religion is a product to sell.

monstrosity
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

i'll give her a chance with the movie

Queen of kindness :excited2:

Space Cowboy

If this true, it shows that WB has good faith in Gaga.. commuting to a stand-alone before J2 debuts is a great sign

Anderson123

Inb4 that's true and that Harley Quinn movie comes out in 2023 and Joker 2 in 2024. That guy with the LG7 in 2025 thread could be right istg. :air:

EGOT2027

i just don't see this being true at least until they see at least some rough cuts of the footage for the first movie

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Naur this is actually terrifying. What if the str8 men gang up on her like they did with Brie Larson. :messga:

TBF Brie in some of those promos is very unlikable :mark: and as a character Captain Marvel is very flat compared to say Wanda. If Gaga can win the soccer moms and elderly she can win the neckbeards too

I do not honestly think that this is a good move. 

While The Joker worked really well. We all know that WB has a way of creating a mess out of nothing. 

So unless she signed for multiple movies... I do believe she should be careful now more than ever thanks to our Discovery guy :triggered:

Roughhouse Dandy

If this is true, it sets us up to see Gaga as a Harleen Quinzel therapist-type spiraling in Joker: FAD and then a full on insane Harley-type in her solo movie. We will have truly won it all🏆 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

If it's true it could be part of an effort to keep Gaga at WB. Studios like to have actors' exclusivity and Gaga started at WB with ASIB but moved to Universal for HoG. :partysick:

It's a very old Hollywood concept so it's fitting for her

Pennywise
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

then we get back the soccer mom accounts and fight them :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived