WB developing a solo Harley movie with Gaga

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voltron92
9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If it's true it could be part of an effort to keep Gaga at WB. Studios like to have actors' exclusivity and Gaga started at WB with ASIB but moved to Universal for HoG. :partysick:

Gaga and Henry cavill when?

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, papergangster said:

Wait how does this fit in with Margot Robbie as Harley?

Margot's Harley is DCEU canon and Gaga's is DC Black Label. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

NATAH
2 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Wait how does this fit in with Margot Robbie as Harley?

it doesn't, separate universes

mother, what must i do?

Ziggy
32 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

damn what the hell 😭😭 how hard did she eat that audition tape?? :messga:

It’s probably more that their new idiot exec is doing literally whatever possible to resuscitate DC as a viable property in film for them since it’s SO hit or miss. Gaga does have box office draw that, say, Margot Robbie kinda lacks in that she doesn’t have a huge fan base that will consume whatever she does 

elijahfan

Seems a bit premature, but if true, "developing" merely means they're considering the idea. I'm not sure the studio will commit to anything before Joker actually starts shooting / they get positive reactions from test audiences. And I don't know how Gaga would feel about committing to multiple movies ala Marvel. She's not the kind of person who enjoys doing the same thing twice, but I guess we'll see.

Tinnitus15

Let’s just say that it’s totally fake.Someone confirmed it ;) (but can’t say who)

Mother of Puppies
31 minutes ago, KORG said:

I'm here for it because I know she'll ear this role up, I just hope it inspires her to write twisted fùcked up music.

ogm yes please :pray: I need new music from her. Dark, ****ed up, sexy, psychotic...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
46 minutes ago, Meat said:

If this is true :nooo:

so why do we believe this is true? :partysick:

yasssssss!!!! but I have many questions!!! Is it going to develop into a whole universe? just ha standalone film after J2? what point in her madness will J2 be, vs her standalone? but very exciting

Mother of Puppies
21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

That pic :toofunny:

lil monsters at it again... showin off their photoshop skills :trollga:

Reality

Before opening this thread I was like "Yeah, yeah, it's probably just some rando Twitter account who made this up", but if the source is DanielRPK, that's actually fairly significant. I follow a lot of MCU leaker/spoiler news and DanielRPK actually is a reliable insider. If they continue with this, that'll be super exciting! 

🖤👹

Reality
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Seems a bit premature, but if true, "developing" merely means they're considering the idea. I'm not sure the studio will commit to anything before Joker actually starts shooting / they get positive reactions from test audiences. And I don't know how Gaga would feel about committing to multiple movies ala Marvel. She's not the kind of person who enjoys doing the same thing twice, but I guess we'll see.

To be fair, Joaquin Phoenix is definitely not the kind of actor to commit to a franchise, yet he somehow was convinced to do a sequel for Joker. If they can convince him, I think they can find a way to convince Gaga too. If the character is interesting and if she really thinks the story is good, I can see her wanting to do multiple movies.

Besides, this won't be like the MCU. The universe they've set up for Joker is distinctly darker, more serious, and grittier, which is something I think Gaga would be more interested in. 

🖤👹

Archived