Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Kim Petras' and Sam Smith's track to be released next month

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sam Smith has teamed up with Kim Petras on the upbeat song about a naughty hubby going to the “body shop”.

Sam sings: “Mummy don’t know Daddy’s getting hot at the body shop, doing something unholy. He’s sat back while she’s dropping in, she be popping in, yeah she put it down slowly.

The track is set to be released next month, with a video being shot in the next few weeks.

A source said: “Sam and Kim have been friends for a while and are big supporters of each other’s music.
“Working together just made sense. As soon as they hit the studio the song just came alive. It’s upbeat and fun.” source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lady Palutena

It sounds unbearably heterosexual. And with lyrics like these, I'm glad I don't listen to mainstream music anymore.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Cameltoe Chariot

Not a huge fan of Sam so I'm not too excited about this track, but happy to see Kim is getting something released by her label finally :bear:

That being said...

13 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Thought better from Sam Smith. 

I don’t mean to sound aggressive here so please don’t take this personally - you clearly feel passionate enough about Dr Luke to come running to this thread to make a negative comment about Kim… but I haven’t seen you in the multiple threads about the #1 he’s about to score with Nicki Minaj :oprah:

I find it reeeeally interesting that the focus is almost always on the under-the-radar trans artist but never on the Top Ten charting cis artists he works with like Nicki or Doja. They make him millions, they win him Grammys, they keep him in demand. And yet they receive less than 10% of the heat that Kim gets every f*cking day :partysick:

nightadieu
13 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Not a huge fan of Sam so I'm not too excited about this track, but happy to see Kim is getting something released by her label finally :bear:

That being said...

I don’t mean to sound aggressive here so please don’t take this personally - you clearly feel passionate enough about Dr Luke to come running to this thread to make a negative comment about Kim… but I haven’t seen you in the multiple threads about the #1 he’s about to score with Nicki Minaj :oprah:

I find it reeeeally interesting that the focus is almost always on the under-the-radar trans artist but never on the Top Ten charting cis artists he works with like Nicki or Doja. They make him millions, they win him Grammys, they keep him in demand. And yet they receive less than 10% of the heat that Kim gets every f*cking day :partysick:

Thanks for this. I’ve been in countless debates with people coming for Kim in every thread and how they’re never talking about Nicki and Doja, or even artists like Adele and Dua that Luke stills profits off. It’s just hypocritical but these people don’t want to understand that. It’s just tiring so I’m usually staying away from these threads altogether mostly

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Thanks for this. I’ve been in countless debates with people coming for Kim in every thread and how they’re never talking about Nicki and Doja, or even artists like Adele and Dua that Luke stills profits off. It’s just hypocritical but these people don’t want to understand that. It’s just tiring so I’m usually staying away from these threads altogether mostly

Just give it a couple minutes before the usual users come in to dogpile the conversation and tell us that Doja gets a pass because she "doesn't like Luke" and made a dismissive comment about him in the past :madge:

Archived