💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there any fan of La Oreja de Van Gogh?

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

So I've been wondering... 6 years on this site and I've never seen any comment about this iconic group that has sold 10 million albums. I suppose only Latin American and Spanish folks will know them, but even with that, never seen anything about them.

So, in case there are some fans in here, which are your favourite songs? Do you prefer Amaia era or Leire era?

Here are some of my favorite songs from them

Juanlittlem

Leire >>>>>>>>>>> Amaia.

I still cry with Jueves. I also love Muñeca de Trapo and 20 de enero. Their latest stuff sounds cool too!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Monsieur D

HERE.

I love them since I was 4 years-old. 

I know and LOVE every single song of them.

"Un Susurro en la Tormenta" is a masterpiece. Underrated legends :vegas:

RudraCNG
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Leire >>>>>>>>>>> Amaia.

I still cry with Jueves. I also love Muñeca de Trapo and 20 de enero. Their latest stuff sounds cool too!

Yeah, Leire has a more emotional voice and performs better when she sings, Jueves it's one of the best examples. I like songs from both eras but I prefer her as a singer.

16 minutes ago, Monsieur D said:

HERE.

I love them since I was 4 years-old. 

I know and LOVE every single song of them.

"Un Susurro en la Tormenta" is a masterpiece. Underrated legends :vegas:

Omg, yes! I really really loved "Un susurro". Acantilado, ¿Lo ves?, Galerna, Durante una mirada, Como un par de girasoles... I think it's lirically their best album and I loved every single song to the end, no skips (well, there's hardly any skips in their entire discography)

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, Leire has a more emotional voice and performs better when she sings,

So sad she got and still gets a lot of hate just 'cause people consider Amaia left because of her.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Monsieur D
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg, yes! I really really loved "Un susurro". Acantilado, ¿Lo ves?, Galerna, Durante una mirada, Como un par de girasoles... I think it's lirically their best album and I loved every single song to the end, no skips (well, there's hardly any skips in their entire discography)

I know right??? 

Abrazame is their BEST LEAD SINGLE EVER, ughh the production, the vocals. 

Leire has grown a lot as a artist, I love to see it.

"El Viaje de Copperpot" is easily one of the best spanish pop albums of all time.

Babba the Hutt

Me encantan :flutter: I admit I only listened to their songs from Amaia's era. My favorite songs are usually the ones people don't mention much, like "Historia de un sueño", "Bonustrack" and "Tú y yo".

PD: I also love El sueño de Morfeo and La Casa Azul :heart:

COOOK

CIERRA LA PUERTA VEN Y SIENTATE CERCA QUE TUS OJOS ME CUENTAN QUE TE HAN VISTO LLORA-HAR

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

They have such a special place in my heart and they're one of the few artists who make solid albums. I still have El Via de Copperpot and Lo Que Te Conté Mientras Te Hacías La Dormida, and imo their last hurrah was with A Las Cinco En El Astoria. It went a bit downhill from there and I tried getting into their latest work but seems like I just don't vibe with them anymore :fatcat:

COOOK
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Leire >>>>>>>>>>> Amaia.

How iconic was Dulce Locura in Simlish though... Leire could never!

not a fan but their songs were everywhere when i was a little kid so they definitely left a mark on me :bradley:

Archived