💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A RockGa album for LG7 would do so well

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Think about it. It's early 2025. Gaga has just finished promoting Joker and she is newly married and pregnant. After she has her baby, she takes time off. Later in the year, like October/November she announces LG7 and it's a full on rockGa album. :rockstar: It contains all different types of rock. Metal, hard rock, 80's synth rock, pop rock, glam rock, 00's punk rock, a good slow rock infused ballad, everything. I'm thinking like 15-17 songs. It. Would. SMASH!

You get features like Rina Sawayama, Bad Bunny, Willow Smith, Miley Cyrus, and even Lizzo, and you've got a Tik Tok ready, streaming force of an album for the middle-young Gen Z'ers. You put songs on there that remind young Boomers and old Gen X'ers of 80's rock. You know... Journey, Van Halen, Queen vibes. Or even get a feature with James Hetfield, since we know they work well together. You put songs on there that remind young Millennials and old Gen Z'ers of 00's punk rock. You do all those things, in an album by LADY GAGA, a worldwide star who already has a diversely aged fanbase, and you've got an instant success.

The visual identity of the album/era could pretty much match the 2017 Grammys red carpet look. Lots of leather and latex, denim, studs, sunglasses, super high pleaser boots, lots of jewelry, bleach blonde hair, dark makeup, etc. :firega:

I could see her selling out many stadiums for a possible tour. Way bigger than TCB. All the songs could be rearranged for the tour to have a more rock sound. It could have less dancing and more just Gaga performing like a rock star on stage so it could be easier on her body. Sorry y'all! :oops: This is just my gay brain going crazy right now thinking about the possible era.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

It's early 2025.

I stopped reading here. LG7 better be out before Joker 2. :cyanlights:

MrHappy

This is amazing :enigma: Im almost teared up but am I the only one who is not see Gaga in the future with kids, like Im gonna suport her no matter what, this is her life. But I just cant imagine her with kids or taking long break from music because she is pregnant (or maybe its just that I dont like the idea of having kids in general )

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

This is amazing but :enigma: Im almost teared up but am I the only one who is not see Gaga in the future with kids, like Im gonna suport her no matter what, this is her life. But I just cant imagine her with kids or taking long break from music because she is pregnant (or maybe its just that I dont like the idea of having kids in general )

I mean she's explicitly mentioned that she plans on doing this multiple times 

MrHappy
3 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I mean she's explicitly mentioned that she plans on doing this multiple times 

I know but she is also promised ARTPOP act 2 and worked on a dark pop album before she scrap it, I mean anything is possible  :stalkga:

Just A Holy Fool

How do we feel about Mutt Lange producing a RockGa record? I know he was a **** to Shania, but as far as pop/stadium rock goes, no one does it better. 

LunaUniverse

I just remembered that Avril Lavigne came to the Toronto show, if a rock album were to happen I wouldn’t mind her being one of the collaborations 

1# Samoyed Stan

TheFame Monster
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

This is amazing :enigma: Im almost teared up but am I the only one who is not see Gaga in the future with kids, like Im gonna suport her no matter what, this is her life. But I just cant imagine her with kids or taking long break from music because she is pregnant (or maybe its just that I dont like the idea of having kids in general )

But can you imagine Stefani with kids:ally:

MrHappy
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

But can you imagine Stefani with kids:ally:

Now thats true or ally lol :laughga:

Literally stuck in my mind for weeks is this...

Enter sandman prechorus build

Shallow "ahh ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa" vocal.

HMH TCB visual

GIVE GIVE GIVE

ChrissyBot
14 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

I just remembered that Avril Lavigne came to the Toronto show, if a rock album were to happen I wouldn’t mind her being one of the collaborations 

Yes please. Avril, Rina, and maybe Miley!!!

GypsyVida
50 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Not here for any of these collabs.

I feel like some would work better than others, but I chose each one for a reason. Rina because she loves Gaga and her voice sounds AMAZING on rock tracks. Bunny because he's done rock before and and he sounds great on it, and he's also a big Gaga fan. Willow and Miley do I even have to explain? And Lizzo would sounds great on a rock track, as well as express interest in working with Ga.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ThatsGossip111
On 8/17/2022 at 2:56 PM, LunaUniverse said:

I’d love this a lot! I’m just trying to imagine both of their voices on a track

Archived