Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ellen's New Show On HBO MAX Canceled After 2 Seasons

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Deadline understands the streamer has canceled animated series Little Ellen ahead of its Season 3 premiere.

The third season of the show, which centers on a 7-year-old Ellen DeGeneres, was completed and previously had been dated to air in June, but its premiere was pushed back.

It is the latest example of Warner Bros. Discovery canceling a show or movie that has already been produced. Deadline revealed that reality series The Big D had been axed by two weeks ahead of its premiere, ostensibly for tax reasons, allowing the company to write down the costs of the project.

Essentially, WBD is able to write off the costs of certain productions as part of a “purchase accounting” maneuver because of the merger and this opportunity expires in mid-August, as described by my colleague Anthony D’Alessandro in his reporting around the Leslie Grace-fronted film.

The move brings with it question marks around HBO Max’s animated strategy. Deadline understands that a number of other projects may be affected. It follows a move out of live-action kids and family programming for the streamer, on the back of the cancellation of Gordita Chronicles. 

Little Ellen was ordered in 2019 as part of a trio of Ellen DeGeneres-related projects for HBO Max including Ellen’s Home Design Challenge and First Dates Hotel.

https://deadline.com/2022/08/little-ellen-canceled-at-hbo-max-1235084429/

Another Zaslav casualties. He really said,  "F Hollywood, I'm playin by my own rules!" :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Fame Monster

NOOO :cryga: This was my favourite show ever!!! Game of Thrones who? Euphoria who? Westworld who? 

Find your freedom in the music

I would've never watched it but HBO axing everything so willy nilly is not cute!!!

Archived