Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving her private jet in jeans (Aug. 16)

sara57

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Dojo said:

is that what works from home means? :sharon:

iconiqué! 

I haven't seen mother monster yet but I'll keep looking!

Looking Where Are You GIF

Maybe she'll go to the bad bunny concert tomorrow night at Fenway park? :glamourpuss:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
2 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

lol I doubt her or anyone on that plane was wearing one while it was in the air. She is wearing it for privacy 

Why wouldn’t she? We’ve seen various members of her team wearing masks between dates and even during the show (Peter comes to mind).

I’m sure they are taking precautions in the downtime to ensure she doesn’t get sick and have to end up canceling dates in order to recover. 

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Why wouldn’t she? We’ve seen various members of her team wearing masks between dates and even during the show (Peter comes to mind).

I’m sure they are taking precautions in the downtime to ensure she doesn’t get sick and have to end up canceling dates in order to recover. 

Have you seen her perform Free Woman:glamourpuss:

Edonis
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Have you seen her perform Free Woman:glamourpuss:

Yes, which only makes it THAT MUCH more important to stay safe between dates :huntyga: No one’s saying she’ll get hospitalized if she catches Covid, but you can kiss a good chunk of the dates goodbye if she has a fever and body aches and can’t go on stage to sing and dance :glamourpuss:

Anderson123
3 hours ago, high culture said:

Remember when she said she would never wear pants in public?

She says a lot of things. To be fair we all do, we change our minds later in life.

PopEmergency
5 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

on twitter people said this was her landing in boston. i kinda thought she would go to nyc or something until friday. i wonder what she’ll do in boston today and tomorrow

grocery shopping :huntyga:

GagasEnigma4
3 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

«Pop songstress Lady Gaga refuses to be seen wearing anything but heels, as she believes in sacrificing comfort for the sake of aesthetics. Now, the singer says she thinks being well-dressed is one of the responsibilities celebrities must undertake...at all times.

The 24-year-old star told Britain's OK! magazine, "I think you should look nice all the time. When I meet celebrities and they're in casual clothes, I'm always like, 'Whaaat?' I don't mean to be judgmental, but it would do them better to be who they really are, all the time. When I get out of a car and there are 30 fans waiting for me, I know I'm dressed the way I should be. There's a reason they have that emotional reaction."»

https://www.zimbio.com/Lady+Gaga/articles/U-ThVJ9p207/Lady+Gaga+Not+Want+See+Stars+Sweat+Pants

So what is the truth?

I mean that was also 12 years ago and people change🤷🏻‍♀️

EGOT2027

clearly live nation wants her wearing a mask at all times, even when outside. i wonder why if that’s the reason she hasn’t been serving street looks … she doesn’t want to do anymore mask looks

NATAH
10 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

«Pop songstress Lady Gaga refuses to be seen wearing anything but heels, as she believes in sacrificing comfort for the sake of aesthetics. Now, the singer says she thinks being well-dressed is one of the responsibilities celebrities must undertake...at all times.

The 24-year-old star told Britain's OK! magazine, "I think you should look nice all the time. When I meet celebrities and they're in casual clothes, I'm always like, 'Whaaat?' I don't mean to be judgmental, but it would do them better to be who they really are, all the time. When I get out of a car and there are 30 fans waiting for me, I know I'm dressed the way I should be. There's a reason they have that emotional reaction."»

https://www.zimbio.com/Lady+Gaga/articles/U-ThVJ9p207/Lady+Gaga+Not+Want+See+Stars+Sweat+Pants

So what is the truth?

y'all really take this literally? :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

9 hours ago, Edonis said:

Idk because Bobby and Michael were in the middle of stadium crowd without masks, it seems like her team and family are choosing personally if they want to wear one or not

RAYA.core

this is probably a moment where she has rest so just to keep her mind focus and keep on going. she's doing such a great job so far with all the shows!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived