Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving her private jet in jeans (Aug. 16)

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

on twitter people said this was her landing in boston. i kinda thought she would go to nyc or something until friday. i wonder what she’ll do in boston today and tomorrow

Moonlight on Water

I think it's good and healthy that Gaga is separating Stefani from her celebrity life.

she/her

1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

on twitter people said this was her landing in boston. i kinda thought she would go to nyc or something until friday. i wonder what she’ll do in boston today and tomorrow

I'm working from home today which means I can skip my tasks and be out in town on the lewk for ha :partysick:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

hieronymus
25 minutes ago, high culture said:

Remember when she said she would never wear pants in public?

back in the era of the "No" pants and intentionally not wearing pants so her grandma with poor eyesight could recognize her

TheFame Monster
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Queen of wearing a mask while no one else around her is. :triggered:

lol I doubt her or anyone on that plane was wearing one while it was in the air. She is wearing it for privacy 

howsAnnie
57 minutes ago, high culture said:

Remember when she said she would never wear pants in public?

«Pop songstress Lady Gaga refuses to be seen wearing anything but heels, as she believes in sacrificing comfort for the sake of aesthetics. Now, the singer says she thinks being well-dressed is one of the responsibilities celebrities must undertake...at all times.

The 24-year-old star told Britain's OK! magazine, "I think you should look nice all the time. When I meet celebrities and they're in casual clothes, I'm always like, 'Whaaat?' I don't mean to be judgmental, but it would do them better to be who they really are, all the time. When I get out of a car and there are 30 fans waiting for me, I know I'm dressed the way I should be. There's a reason they have that emotional reaction."»

https://www.zimbio.com/Lady+Gaga/articles/U-ThVJ9p207/Lady+Gaga+Not+Want+See+Stars+Sweat+Pants

So what is the truth?

Anderson123
5 hours ago, Cruelty said:

Queen of taking the bus for like 3 days and then realising you preferred your private jet instead :derpga:

I hope she doesn’t get dragged online for not using her bus to go from the US to Japan next month. 

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope she doesn’t get dragged online for not using her bus to go from the US to Japan next month. 

Maybe she has a private yacht she can take :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Maybe she has a private yacht she can take :huntyga:

"Private Yacht". Sounds like an ARTPOP Act II song. :ally:

3 hours ago, Nano said:

I'm working from home today which means I can skip my tasks and be out in town on the lewk for ha :partysick:

is that what works from home means? :sharon:

iconiqué! 

Archived