Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Imagine the Collapse If…

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

she did an ARTPOP song at the tokyo shows. even if it was just a bit of MANiCURE or venus during the enigma part. ARTPOP was soooo big in japan from what i can remember. maybe those two shows are the best bet we have at getting any shimmer of ARTPOP on this tour. i wish we could somehow get this idea to her. (also i hope the tokyo shows are being filmed since they didn’t do london!! starting to think there really isn’t a netflix or apple concert film.)

on a related note, i wonder what this site would’ve thought 8 years ago if they knew we would be fighting to hear ARTPOP songs more than any other

BARKDANGER

TCB SPOILER:

I get there was a lot of behind the scenes issues during ARTPOP, but the album did resonate with a lot of die hard fans, including myself. It’s my favorite album of Gaga’s. I would have loved to see Applause or Venus, even if it was just a short snippet, at the Chromatica Ball. 

But at least we got close up shots of her ARTPOP tattoo on her wrist on the big screen during times she played the piano. :selena:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Anderson123

ARTPOP and Joanne have no place on this tour. :fan: 

Spoiler

Maybe Applause or Venus instead of Lovegame just for the fans but even then, I think if she really wants to squeeze something in there it should be Sine From Above.

BARKDANGER
7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

ARTPOP and Joanne have no place on this tour. :fan: 

Hide contents

Maybe Applause or Venus instead of Lovegame just for the fans but even then, I think if she really wants to squeeze something in there it should be Sine From Above.

Applause could have fit after Poker Face before Act I. :trollga:

Anderson123
7 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Applause could have fit after Poker Face before Act I. :trollga:

Ohh that'd have been cool and actually fit the storyline, never thought about that. 

Something tells me that she just doesn't want to perform any ARTPOP right now. Even when she was promoting the album, one of those times she said before Applause "and now because we have to perform this song.." like she was forced to do it.

Oh I found it, it's from SXSW but maybe she has changed her mind about it because it was part of Joanne Tour and Enigma:

BARKDANGER
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Ohh that'd have been cool and actually fit the storyline, never thought about that. 

Something tells me that she just doesn't want to perform any ARTPOP right now. Even when she was promoting the album, one of those times she said before Applause "and now because we have to perform this song.." like she was forced to do it.

True. She said that at the SXSW festival in 2014 and I gasped while watching the live stream at like 1 o’clock in the morning. I believe she was drunk and covered in green puke, and was whiplashed from the mechanical bull she rode beforehand, so I took what she said with a grain of salt. :lolly:

BARKDANGER
21 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Oh I found it, it's from SXSW but maybe she has changed her mind about it because it was part of Joanne Tour and Enigma:

I am proud of my Gaga knowledge. Nothing from the educational system has done me well, but when it comes to Gaga, I can name quotes, times she wore a certain outfits, specify dates, recall memories, remember random facts, etc. Please put me on Jeopardy so I can sweep that category and nothing else. :oops:

Bonkers
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

My one disappointment is that there was no songs from ARTPOP. 

True, but you got to witness @PartySickbeing denied ARTPOP and that's priceless :flutter:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HardlyaSaint
20 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

True, but you got to witness @PartySickbeing denied ARTPOP and that's priceless :flutter:

Why are you bullying my spouse ? :billie:

SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I was the one that pointed it out to him. :billie: He might be more disappointed about no Joanne. 

she/her/hers

ChrissyBot

No shade against Telephone and LoveGame, but it would be really cool for her to replace them with Applause and Venus js

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

No shade against Telephone and LoveGame, but it would be really cool for her to replace them with Scheiße, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover.

Yes.

Freezie03

to be honest i'm just salty plastic doll wasn't on the set list. but I think aura could've been a really cool addition to the show, maybe in act II.

BARKDANGER
6 minutes ago, Freezie03 said:

to be honest i'm just salty plastic doll wasn't on the set list. but I think aura could've been a really cool addition to the show, maybe in act II.

I might be in the minority, but I stan Plasic Doll. 

Archived