EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Bonkers
59 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Why are you bullying my spouse ? :billie:

:lana::lana::lana::lana::lana::lana::lana::lana:
:lana:FOR ATTENTION:lana:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HardlyaSaint
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

:lana:FOR ATTENTION:lana:

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

ARTPOP is my favourite album but none of the songs fit the narrative.

Scheiße does, and should've replaced lovegame... hell... the outfit even suits it

Dennis
7 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Ohh that'd have been cool and actually fit the storyline, never thought about that. 

Something tells me that she just doesn't want to perform any ARTPOP right now. Even when she was promoting the album, one of those times she said before Applause "and now because we have to perform this song.." like she was forced to do it.

Oh I found it, it's from SXSW but maybe she has changed her mind about it because it was part of Joanne Tour and Enigma:

I ****ing hate this show. I think it contributed to my break up with my first boyfriend. I was watching the show when my boyfriend was around and he was completely grossed out by the vomiting scene :billie: I remember calling it a form of art, and he got repusled by it, probably thought I was too weird for defending her

Retro Dance Freak

I really really hope we get a Venus performance in Tokyo. ‘Rocket Number 9 take off to the planet… CHROMATICA!’ would be a serve :bye:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

itsdominik

I mean…she didn‘t even perform Scheiße in Germany even tho it was the obvious thing to do, so idk  :sweat:

KubaM316
20 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

even if it was just a bit of MANiCURE or venus during the enigma part

I had a dream few weeks ago that Gaga performed Scheiße and MANiCURE after The Edge of Glory

Just saying:enigma:

• 2 months later...
gaga 4foot7

the crowd would have their weaves and wigs go flying for miles if Gaga had used more than one wig....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW

Archived