💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100

Dojo

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

I'm so glad seeing everyone rooting for harry and not that horrible person. Go us monsters buy and stream "as it was" as much as u can :firega:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
55 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I'm so glad seeing everyone rooting for harry and not that horrible person. Go us monsters buy and stream "as it was" as much as u can :firega:

Not everyone sadly. Some folks are ok with pedo supporters doing well even here.

The BPD Monster
5 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Not everyone sadly. Some folks are ok with pedo supporters doing well even here.

I know. sadly... I should've said "mostly". 

Mocchi

US taste is so lame to have Nicki battleling for number 1 :cryga:

Luckily she is going against Harry, what a polarizing chart :mark:

As much as I prefer Harry and strongly dislike what nicki associates herself with, the startling thing here is radio still getting so much pull with charts.

It's INSANE. Radio is the least accurate way to judge a songs popularity with anyone other than that host or station.

Guillaume Hamon
8 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I know. sadly... I should've said "mostly". 

Oh don't worry it's not your responsibility to check each answer lol and others added themselves after you.

I swear if Gaga would become like that monsters would stop staning unlike so many barbz, like we're super fans but not a cult! 😂

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, KORG said:

As much as I prefer Harry and strongly dislike what nicki associates herself with, the startling thing here is radio still getting so much pull with charts.

It's INSANE. Radio is the least accurate way to judge a songs popularity with anyone other than that host or station.

Honestly they should have just fight chart manipulation like mass buying/streaming...

Also radios are supposed to play what's requested by the listeners but it's disturbed by payola just like TikTok trends are manipulated by the biggest influencers being payed to promote some tracks like with Bieber's yummy and surely many others while Spotify can advantage some artists too so...

At the end of the day every way to judge a song success can be cheated without us even knowing the extent of each manipulation and that's the issue... :/

The BPD Monster
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh don't worry it's not your responsibility to check each answer lol and others added themselves after you.

I swear if Gaga would become like that monsters would stop staning unlike so many barbz, like we're super fans but not a cult! 😂

Exactly. And I'm so glad gaga is really a decent and kind person. Choosing her as my idol was the only right decision in my life.

12 minutes ago, KORG said:

Harry’s success is not just because of radio though. “As it was” is doing amazing on all metrics and it’s the fastest song to hit 1B streams in history.

Guillaume Hamon
5 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Exactly. And I'm so glad gaga is really a decent and kind person. Choosing her as my idol was the only right decision in my life.

Well we give her a lot of time and energy actually so if you nailed only one decision that was still a key one fr. 😆 ;)

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, Meat said:

Harry’s success is not just because of radio though. “As it was” is doing amazing on all metrics and it’s the fastest song to hit 1B streams in history.

Wow I didn't it was that huge damn...

• Dojo changed the title to Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived