Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny for Harper’s Bazaar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“The way that he has transitioned into fashion, the way that he dressed in drag in his music video even though Hispanic culture can be a little homophobic—he took that chance, and instead of hurting his career, it made him bigger,” says Cardi B, who collaborated with Bad Bunny and J Balvin on her 2018 track “I Like It."

“I’m taking advantage of this moment in my life when I can do whatever I want and wear what I want, so I get to live life more authentically,” Bad Bunny says. “I don’t do it to become more famous or to call attention or to disrespect anyone. People on the outside can think that I have a strategy or I wear this to call for attention, but in reality I just know who I am.”
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a40772052/bad-bunny-icons-interview/
090122cover-badbunny-lines-useforweb-166hbz090122wellicons-021-badbunnyouttake2-hbz090122wellicons-007-wm-1660150727.pnghbz090122wellicons-005-badbunnyouttake1-

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Can't stand his music (not because of him... I'm just tired of the sound in general), but i love his fashion and he's also really cute

I also don't care about his music whatsoever but I looove himmm he's so beautiful, great brain, open minded hot king

Rahrahbitchson

Gonna give Ojitos Lindos a stream 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

GypsyVida

He is really a genius. His interviews in English don't do him justice. Listen to his Spanish interviews and you'll see what a smart musician and artist he is. This is just the start. He will become even bigger. He's already broken so many records for Spanish-language albums.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

PussOfYonce

Beautiful Man, Beautiful Gowns, Great Thinker, Great Music, whats there not to love? :firega:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived