💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJayII Deletes Her Twitter Account

RAMROD

Featured Posts

At this point I don’t even care anymore. If she won’t tell her fans what she’s up to and hasn’t posted a video in 8 months, like…good luck 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phillipaf
23 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

At this point I don’t even care anymore. If she won’t tell her fans what she’s up to and hasn’t posted a video in 8 months, like…good luck 

Sis chile she‘s just a youtuber. Zero responsibility. No need for an explanation. I thought we were all grown-ups :triggered:

27monster27

It's clear that in 2020 that a lot of the situations in the world were hurting her. Then she took breaks in 2021, and by 2022 she has left for awhile now. I think that she lost her passion for this. I wish her all the best though.

he/him/his

reysus

Feel bad for her, the amount of nasty criticism she received was ridiculous and unjustifiable. Even tho obv I didn’t always share the same opinions as her, she was fun and she will be missed online :vegas:

It's just sad that her react era didnt end well. Im glad that i got to see her happy reaction videos that are genuine...and i hope this move brings her true happiness and peace. Dylan, Ajayll and Zach..my react trio

Anderson123

I hope she’s ok, really miss her vids. She was one of the first reaction channels I started watching and I understood when she decided to take a break the first time but now it seems like she’s not into this anymore and that’s ok. 

BARKDANGER

I loved watching her reactions and hearing what she had to say. My only complaint, I couldn’t get over those 2 Christmas red bows from the Dollar Store on the wall behind her that was in most of her videos. Like gurl, change the decor up according to the season. :bradley:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

hieronymus
8 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Ew, no. This is a really gross take.

Disgusted No Way GIF by Schitt's Creek

The BPD Monster
11 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I miss this hottie... :fatcat:

And I miss her funny reactions too...

Omg Dylan 🥲

Archived