💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj opens up about Billboard rule change

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billboard limited 1 digital copy of album/single per customer this year to prevent mass buying

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Billboard execs when they can do what they do with Say So or Trollz and take the power out of their hands

PiFk.gif

NATAH
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:
Billboard limited 1 digital copy of album/single per customer this year to prevent mass buying

i'd rather charts be organic as possible than riddled with rabid stan culture :shrug:

mother, what must i do?

How come she spends her time studying Billboard and power and radio and streams and still can’t stay on the top 10 for more than a week? :rip:

10 minutes ago, Rebel said:

How come she spends her time studying Billboard and power and radio and streams and still can’t stay on the top 10 for more than a week? :rip:

Don’t say this. Her latest song is shaping up to be a huge hit. It’s the only new song in a long time that didn’t fall during the weekend, both on Spotify and Apple Music. 

17 minutes ago, Meat said:

Don’t say this. Her latest song is shaping up to be a huge hit. It’s the only new song in a long time that didn’t fall during the weekend, both on Spotify and Apple Music. 

I’m glad attempt #380 is looking promising but let’s hope it doesn’t free fall in the second week in typical Barb fashion :gaycat:

killme89

Tbh I hope this song is successful that way we won’t have to hear her stupid whining anymore 

badfaith
4 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Tbh I hope this song is successful that way we won’t have to hear her stupid whining anymore 

Really tho! It may be hard I guess since the snippet part is the only thing I liked :billie:

Gaga2645
41 minutes ago, Meat said:

Yeahhh but did you see that scheme of mass Spotify accounts omg that’s wild to me

It what she deserves for that ultra TRASHY song. ew

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Levine

By publicly criticizing this - like THE MOST NORMAL thing they could do - not only you sound pressed and childish, but you are exposing yourself by being mad that your fans can't buy 1000 copies per person to get you "a number" (not a hit, she just want that peak number). 

I get that quantity """"""""""""artists""""""""""" rely on peaks, but isn't more source of pride to get an organit hit instead? At least she's very self aware.

Unbereable. 

RichAssPiss

This comment feels extra weird given thst it's pretty evident Tekashi was straight up buying hits at the time of Trollz and then had to try to hand out his record on the street because there was no authentic engagement. 

Mister G

She has a very unhealthy obsession with getting a Number 1 hit…and it shows with her constantly bringing this up with Billboard. She should learn to be more humble with her success and not such a bully if things don’t go her way. Her attitude after 2012 is why I cannot take her seriously on top of that nightmare of a man she’s married to…

Archived