đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj opens up about Billboard rule change

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I’m still perplexed as to how she has not yet been cancelled, and here we are discussing her random thoughts about charts. 

Guillaume Hamon

Her message makes it seem like a nasty elite was taking the power away from the people when... The ones making the Bilboard rules just did their job by preventing her minions to manipulate the charts. :ladyhaha:

The number of points needed is so low now she may have her #1 even without cheating since her cult's members are somehow numerous and the song relies on a certified mega bop sample.

SlaeUrAnus

It contradicts the whole point of charts.

I don’t want charts to become stans mass buying and blocking artists who DESERVE that spot from hitting #1. It was about time this rule came into affect.

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus
26 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I’m still perplexed as to how she has not yet been cancelled, and here we are discussing her random thoughts about charts. 

Me too.

The Barbz are quick to jump on other artists scandals, but turn a blind eye to Nicki’s 👀

In my messy era.

Guillaume Hamon
14 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Me too.

The Barbz are quick to jump on other artists scandals, but turn a blind eye to Nicki’s 👀

They're hypocritical beyond belief.

16 hours ago, Fanta said:

Many men were not cancelled either. So I say let her 

The BPD Monster

I hate nicki but I'm really against this rule. in an age where digital sales are fading and streams and spotifraud is ruling the charts, this rule is gonna make it worse. Don't y'all know nowadays stans can pull more unrealistic numbers with Spotify and doing tricks more than what they can do with digital sales?

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I hate nicki but I'm really against this rule. in an age where digital sales are fading and streams and spotifraud is ruling the charts, this rule is gonna make it worse. Don't y'all know nowadays stans can pull more unrealistic numbers with Spotify and doing tricks more than what they can do with digital sales?

BTS had their song 10 weeks at #1 before that rule was applied. they broke Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" record with a song that GP barely knows. they debuted 5 songs at #1 in one year. their last single didn't get to the top 10 after Billboard changed this rule.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The BPD Monster
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

BTS had their song 10 weeks at #1 before that rule was applied. they broke Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" record with a song that GP barely knows. they debuted 5 songs at #1 in one year. their last single didn't get to the top 10 after Billboard changed this rule.

Thank u for this. I didn't know that at all. Thank god they changed it then. Wait they still hold that record? And they have 5 #1s?  :saladga:

Teletubby
Just now, The BPD Monster said:

Wait they still hold that record?

yes, this is record for the longest running #1 debut for a group.

1 minute ago, The BPD Monster said:

And they have 5 #1s?

"Dynamite" - September 2020
"Life Goes On" - December 2020
"Butter" - June 2021
"Permission to Dance" - July 2021
"My Universe" (with Coldplay) - October 9, 2021

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

yes, this is record for the longest running #1 debut for a group.

"Dynamite" - September 2020
"Life Goes On" - December 2020
"Butter" - June 2021
"Permission to Dance" - July 2021
"My Universe" (with Coldplay) - October 9, 2021

I'm at a mix of "shook" and "sad" reaction rn

Archived