💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira and Pique battling over private jet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Shakira and Gerard Pique have now entered into legal battle over a luxurious private jet they bought together during their 11-year-long romance.

The Waka Waka singer and the Barcelona player announced their separation in June. Now, a journalist Juan Carlos Ortega of Prensa Libre revealed that the former lovebirds have dispute at hands over a luxurious private jet.

The medium-sized executive aircraft is worth around $20 million which Shakira and Pique bought together during their relationship.

The private jet in question, a Learjet 60XR, has the capacity of accommodating up to 10 passengers and has twin bedrooms, a dining and living room with TV along with all the amenities for family travel. Nor Shakira neither Pique want to give up the luxurious aircraft and have reportedly handed over the matter to their respective lawyers.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hausofgay

Battle for your private jet... :firega:

My pronouns are fĂąg/fĂąggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

Not me seeing "Shakira and Pique battling over..." and thinking its about their children. I'm too poor :bear:

River

Where could shakira go with it? She’ll be in jail anyway

Piquachu should have it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Stupid Oreo

shakira at the chromatica ball

HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE??

CyanDante
3 hours ago, Meat said:

They should ask Taylor Swift to help them 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Archived