💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat mentions Gaga in new Tweet

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Debithius
4 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Do you think these interactions actually mean something? Do you think they are teasing us? 

It doesn't mean anything. She just likes the sped up version of LoveGame

myluis617
23 minutes ago, Debithius said:

It doesn't mean anything. She just likes the sped up version of LoveGame

“love game type beat” means she is writing and she is most likely gonna sample a gaga song. She wants to do a song with the same style.

ristretto
26 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

“love game type beat” means she is writing and she is most likely gonna sample a gaga song. She wants to do a song with the same style.

no, ”type beat” is a popular phrase on the internet regarding a vibe or a mood. i use it to describe literally anything, and so does everyone else who uses it. it was popularized on tiktok as a parody of producers saying random stuff and adding ”type beat” to their music as a description. for instance i called my outfit the other week a ”yassified joanne type beat fit”

blackpink

between this and gaga commenting on her tiktok a few times…hopefully this means a collab is in the works :bradley:

Luke78619
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Such a reach :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rahrahbitchson

I am here for a friendship and more interactions of this 2, it seems they genuinely like each other 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

myluis617
10 hours ago, ristretto said:

no, ”type beat” is a popular phrase on the internet regarding a vibe or a mood. i use it to describe literally anything, and so does everyone else who uses it. it was popularized on tiktok as a parody of producers saying random stuff and adding ”type beat” to their music as a description. for instance i called my outfit the other week a ”yassified joanne type beat fit”

Wow I literally feel old. I usually write music using beats on youtube and when you look up rap beats usually they say “type beat” but welp good to learn something new. 

tylerjs

As much as I would stan this it literally means nothing. She’s just talking about tiktok :selena:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

HardlyaSaint
11 hours ago, myluis617 said:

:ladyhaha:that’s…not at all what she means.

EDIT : We need to protect you at all costs. 

Archived