💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would TCB have been different?

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry
5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Now look at this. I even remember LMG said on his twitter acc last year that he costumes are gonna be some of her best tour looks ever and weirder. She changed everything. I mean i don't blame her. Corona made it so long that she got bored. 

I asked him to spill the tea but he didn't say anything 🤷

The reach on that. It's like a Rorschach test. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot
4 hours ago, Schwerk said:

She already executed the original esthetics for the VMA performance. It was also present on the B stage (the bush alien piano and 'bug' outfit) and in the part after the B stage (apart from HMH)

The journey there was a painful one, which is displayed during the first half of the show.

To me this was a perfect execution.

Yeah I see how she incorporated parts of the original theme with the VMA performance and when she did Enigma, 1000 Doves, Fun Tonight, etc. on the B stage. I agree it was a perfect execution.

ChrissyBot
6 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Now look at this. I even remember LMG said on his twitter acc last year that he costumes are gonna be some of her best tour looks ever and weirder. She changed everything. I mean i don't blame her. Corona made it so long that she got bored. 

I asked him to spill the tea but he didn't say anything 🤷

Tbh I’m glad she didn’t go with that theme lol. I was at TCB in NJ and I couldn’t have asked for a better aesthetic than what we got tbh. I love the countess vibes the tour has now

Queen Gloria

Yeah, I expected the more alien-like visuals and the whole Chromatica vibe with the goo and bright neon colors and nature mixed with biomechanic stuff. BUT, I really love the dark, gothic minimalist imagery she went with! I've always loved that kind of brutalist horror imagery. TCB turned into kind of a greatest hits tour, very polished and mature for Gaga. I love how it's kind of self-referential, like TFM mixed with BTW but in an elevated, mature 2022 way. I praaaaay this is being professionally filmed! It's her best tour yet. I thought she couldn't top The Joanne Ball but this is in a whole other class on its own! Her vocals, the fashion, the stage and lighting, everything is top tier. This needs to be documented as one of her best tours ever. 

BARKDANGER

I feel like the show would have been 💯 different in terms of color and direction. 

But I am so happy with what Gaga presented. It felt like classic Gaga met 2022 Gaga. It felt so polished. Her wardrobe was gorgeous and executed well. I actually think the darker vibes suited the album and lyrics better then the CD artwork. 

No shade to the Stupid Love video that was shot on an IPhone 11 Pro, but Gaga gave us iPhone 25 Pro Max 8k with Dolby Audio, and fire in our face that caused 3rd degree burns visuals with this tour. She served. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

ChrissyBot
25 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

I feel like the show would have been 💯 different in terms of color and direction. 

But I am so happy with what Gaga presented. It felt like classic Gaga met 2022 Gaga. It felt so polished. Her wardrobe was gorgeous and executed well. I actually think the darker vibes suited the album and lyrics better then the CD artwork. 

No shade to the Stupid Love video that was shot on an IPhone 11 Pro, but Gaga gave us iPhone 25 Pro Max 8k with Dolby Audio, and fire in our face that caused 3rd degree burns visuals with this tour. She served. 

Thiss!!!! TCB was so much better than expected!!!! Especially in person! Seeing the show made Chromatica my #1 fave Gaga album, dethroning BTW and ARTPOP :pray:

DiamondHeart326
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It will be closely to CHROMATICA visuals on the album maybe :oprah:

TCB seems pretty detached from what CHROMATICA is :shrug:

Not detached at all if you actually listen to the lyrics of every song... chromatica has ALWAYS been dark despite the color depicted in the album art and video aesthetic. I remember crying my eyes out the first time. By the time I heard the opening "could you pull me out of this alive" in Alice I had already lost it and knew first listen was going to be a turbulent flight. But I also suffer from fibromyalgia and the darkness that comes along with it so I might relate to gaga and her sentiment and struggle a tad deeper than most little monsters. Hope I can stop chain smoking and get the **** off this damn porch one day like gaga. Unfortunately I'm still here puffing away but it gets a little easier every  day emotionally at least. For the most part at least lol

TAIPEI
12 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

You were the one speaking for everyone by saying "let's pretend", honeeeey :huntyga: 

uh oh the comment police is here :fthis:

arianagrande-and-what-about-it.gif

Space Cowboy
21 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

In 2020 I thought it was gonna be something like this:

KW3_0095_2020082640403771.jpg

I always thought that looked like Freddy Kruger behind her in this pic :wtf:

ChrissyBot
48 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I always thought that looked like Freddy Kruger behind her in this pic :wtf:

Or Kane from Poltergeist :messga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNfCqbxoi4fVIa53ABlaU

The BPD Monster
20 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gurl, pretend on your own. I've been at the opening date in Düsseldorf and I WAS BLOWN AWAY.

Critics and fans praise her (including me). So I think she did everything right. 

U don't need to drag ha for not liking the theme of the tour. It's just her opinion. Personally I'm glad she changed it because i felt really disconnected to the Chromatica world and the whole childish alien kindness punks theme. I really relate to 911 video and the theme of the tour and it suits Chromatica better. It's been written in a very dark time in her life and i think the whole pinky theme was BloodPop's idea. 

The BPD Monster
20 hours ago, Rebel said:

The jungle theme is so confusing to me, I always thought it was a fan fantasy rumor but seeing a kangaroo and leaves with the Chromatica aesthetic makes even less sense :rip: I’m interested in how it was supposed to connect.

Wait so you have heard of the jungle theme before?

It's my opinion but I'm glad she changed it unless the jingle theme has a connection to Babylon 

The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

The reach on that. It's like a Rorschach test. 

I believe LMG because around like one year ago he knew about the custumes. Maybe the jungle is actually placed on Babylon 

Archived