💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would TCB have been different?

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

If TCB happened in 2020 as originally planned, or even 2021, how different do you think the tour would be? I have a feeling the aesthetics would’ve been drastically different. Idk….I feel like she’s had a lot more time to think about what she wanted this tour to be?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

In 2020 I thought it was gonna be something like this:

KW3_0095_2020082640403771.jpg

yeah me too! I also would've loved this ngl

This outfit (and the other 2 from that performance) were EVERYTHING! Especially the purple one :tony:

If I will go to another Gaga concert some day this is how I'm gonna dress up for sure :lolly:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Entirely different that's 4 sure. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Auralegends
26 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Why is this website glitching:saladga:

Ikr, my comment in another topic was posted twice  :messga:

Auralegends
31 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

If TCB happened in 2020 as originally planned, or even 2021, how different do you think the tour would be? I have a feeling the aesthetics would’ve been drastically different. Idk….I feel like she’s had a lot more time to think about what she wanted this tour to be

Maybe she would have used more color and integrated the tribes?

I’m sure it would have been a campier show. I don’t blame her for going in a new direction. It would be somewhat tiring if she kept the same aesthetic since we’ve lived through multiple eras (L4S, HOG) while the Chromatica era was in limbo. 

NATAH

i don't think so tbh, i think coachella would have been similar to the early aesthetics but i think she would have switched it up for the tour into what it is now anyway to give us another side to chromatica

mother, what must i do?

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i don't think so tbh, i think coachella would have been similar to the early aesthetics but i think she would have switched it up for the tour into what it is now anyway to give us another side to chromatica

U mean the coachella set that was supposed to happen?

Hit me a message and say hi !

RAMROD

It will be closely to CHROMATICA visuals on the album maybe :oprah:

TCB seems pretty detached from what CHROMATICA is :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think it would have been more colourful, like Stupid Love. What she has eventually put on stage seems geared more to Joker than Chromatica.

OMonster

TCB is the best representation of what Chromatica is all about: Gaga's journey from pain to recovery. Anything else campier or more in line with the whole 'tribe' thing would've been messy and removed from the harsh reality of what this album is about. I feel reinvigorated as an LM (not that I really needed that...) to see Gaga realise the full potential of something for the first time in what feels like a long time. Everything about the ball feels elevated, considered and - most importantly to me - the genuine product of Gaga's vision, not someone else's. 

subtext / fantasy

erfaan

100% would have been different. I think it's only natural that her idea for the tour has changed since the original date two years ago. 

TAIPEI

lets pretend the original chromatica happened on july 25, 2020 in paris in alternate/parallel universes :toofunny:
i mean, i like TCB and her museum of brutality but i am always waiting and looking forward to a show debuts with entire chromatica aesthetics or just similar to the album photo shoots. nothing to complain and not gonna hate on TCB but thats what i was expecting.

all we can say its just corona destroyed everything, then delta, omicron in a row.

VkzsYN_QF2blfwP2.jpg

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Archived