💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would TCB have been different?

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
48 minutes ago, OMonster said:

TCB is the best representation of what Chromatica is all about: Gaga's journey from pain to recovery. Anything else campier or more in line with the whole 'tribe' thing would've been messy and removed from the harsh reality of what this album is about. I feel reinvigorated as an LM (not that I really needed that...) to see Gaga realise the full potential of something for the first time in what feels like a long time. Everything about the ball feels elevated, considered and - most importantly to me - the genuine product of Gaga's vision, not someone else's. 

I thought about the Tribe thing lately and how happy I am she didnt went further with it, because it comes of like theme park adventure land spiel. But then I wondered if she might have not included it after all into TCB via the lights. I haven‘t really looked for it yet, but watching the videos its noticeable how permanent different colors are for different songs. Did she maybe include tribes after all? :trollga:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugar Baby

Definitely and I think we all expected the Chromatica Ball to be different

the one we got is good but I was honestly underwhelmed when I saw the first videos 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

TCB is the best representation of what Chromatica is all about: Gaga's journey from pain to recovery. Anything else campier or more in line with the whole 'tribe' thing would've been messy and removed from the harsh reality of what this album is about. I feel reinvigorated as an LM (not that I really needed that...) to see Gaga realise the full potential of something for the first time in what feels like a long time. Everything about the ball feels elevated, considered and - most importantly to me - the genuine product of Gaga's vision, not someone else's. 

Totally agree. I adore Chromatica's sounds and visuals, but we've known since the beginning it was basically everyone's project except Gaga's. I enjoy all the graphic design and lore for what they are, not because I'm a Gaga fan.

I think she had those songs and at the time was too uninspired and depressed to come up with the sound/visuals/era to accompany them, so she asked other people to do it for her (and they did an amazing job). Now this show is like, after 2 years, she's had the chance to clarify what she originally wanted to say with those songs, and is the honest, refined final representation of them.

NATAH
3 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

U mean the coachella set that was supposed to happen?

yeah, i can imagine that having a lot of the tribe stuff

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster

Now look at this. I even remember LMG said on his twitter acc last year that he costumes are gonna be some of her best tour looks ever and weirder. She changed everything. I mean i don't blame her. Corona made it so long that she got bored. 

I asked him to spill the tea but he didn't say anything 🤷

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Now look at this. I even remember LMG said on his twitter acc last year that he costumes are gonna be some of her best tour looks ever and weirder. She changed everything. I mean i don't blame her. Corona made it so long that she got bored. 

Kangaroo ? 

Australia Date soon :zilla:

Hit me a message and say hi !

HiddenWeirdo
2 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

lets pretend the original chromatica happened on july 25, 2020 in paris in alternate/parallel universes :toofunny:
i mean, i like TCB and her museum of brutality but i am always waiting and looking forward to a show debuts with entire chromatica aesthetics or just similar to the album photo shoots. nothing to complain and not gonna hate on TCB but thats what i was expecting.

Gurl, pretend on your own. I've been at the opening date in Düsseldorf and I WAS BLOWN AWAY.

Critics and fans praise her (including me). So I think she did everything right. 

45 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

The jungle theme is so confusing to me, I always thought it was a fan fantasy rumor but seeing a kangaroo and leaves with the Chromatica aesthetic makes even less sense :rip: I’m interested in how it was supposed to connect.

Schwerk

She already executed the original esthetics for the VMA performance. It was also present on the B stage (the bush alien piano and 'bug' outfit) and in the part after the B stage (apart from HMH)

The journey there was a painful one, which is displayed during the first half of the show.

To me this was a perfect execution.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Dr Fudge

It’s kind of hard to say. There’s almost two worlds of Chromatica: the dark, otherwordly aesthetic of the album art/tour and the shiny, vibrant fantasy depicted in the music videos. Maybe they represent the multifaceted nature of depression and grief, as well as making it through to the other side. The Chromatica Ball felt like a great conclusion to this era, as it finally showed us exactly what Chromatica means in terms of a linear story of her breaking and how she healed.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

TAIPEI
1 hour ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gurl, pretend on your own. I've been at the opening date in Düsseldorf and I WAS BLOWN AWAY.

Critics and fans praise her (including me). So I think she did everything right. 

thats my opinion if u dont accept just move on :laughga: no one said she did something wrong. mind your business honey.

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

TCB seems pretty detached from what CHROMATICA is :shrug:

I haven’t ever quite understood this perspective. 

Chromatica is a dark album. The darkest album she’s ever made really. It has moments of brightness in it for sure but the subject matter, the emotional turmoil she sings about, it’s mostly pretty heavy. The colorful aesthetic she introduced us to with the SL video and early marketing to me is what feels disconnected from the album. 

The album’s cover, the ROM video, the Paper Magazine shoot, TCB. That darkness is what the album is. 

HiddenWeirdo
18 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

thats my opinion if u dont accept just move on :laughga: no one said she did something wrong. mind your business honey.

You were the one speaking for everyone by saying "let's pretend", honeeeey :huntyga: 

Archived