💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ppl enjoy free Chromatica concert experience outside Gaga's show!

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

:poot:   

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk

Aw, I feel bad some of them couldn't be in there with her, but so fun they're enjoying it this way! 

Wish my country was this excited for my fav.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ziggy

Y’all the acoustics were so good and tbh even better than some of the nosebleeds :laughga: I loved it because I did not want to pay out the a$$ for poor seats and I live around the corner. She sounded REALLY great! I loved being able to hear the crowd singing along and the energy from them and Gaga.

tbh Wrigley is a so so venue for a concert so I wasn’t keen to see Gaga there again after JWT but I’m glad I did this and glad everyone else had fun

TheFriend

Petition to have TVs outside of the stadiums for fans who aren't able to go because of multiple reasons. :pray:

ChicaSkas

This is wonderful that it was that loud they could hear it below  :nick: :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheBadRomancer

I can see/hear fireworks at dodger stadium from my apartment- I almost wish she had a second date so I could see if I could get a lil freebie in 😂

Monstermilo

totally unrelated to this but i cant find the right thread but the crowds in america suckkk compared to the european crowds lol i feel like gaga shouldve focused more on international crowds cuz theyre more dedicated to her 

and this is coming from someone who lives in the US

Levine

This is how imagine heaven. Lady Gaga put on loop throught speakers all over the place and people dancing and singing to her songs. 

Helxig

I keep saying this: she's currently at a second peak/growth in her career. Except this time it's not just the freaks and weirdos and gays, it's all the normies and straights too

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived