Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

I can’t go to the Chromatica Ball :(

Chic

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69

I'm not sure if they check your ID... they only scan the barcode on the ticket I guess? 

I would say - be there and try to get in! If they won't let u in cause of the ID u can at least say you tried! 

I wouldn't give up that soon!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Will call... they might, it will be held at the box office , she's gonna need to prove why shes not him

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I went in NYC. My tickets were will call, under someone else’s name. I did have to show ID. But a photo of it worked just fine. 

GoldenPonyboy
11 hours ago, Chic said:

After all this time, I realized I can’t go to my date this week because the tickets are will call. My ex husband’s name and old card were used for the payment, I’d need his card and ID as proof for the ticket but that isn’t possible. I emailed the place where I got the tickets for help but they never got back to me. So now I’m just sad

You could try asking for the tickets to get shipped. Also if you go to the boston date, i had to call them a few weeks agof because i had bought my ticket with a card that has since expired and they told me all u need is the confirmation number, they wont be checking cards because of how long ago peope bought them

GoldenPonyboy
7 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

They don't have time to check ID's for the tickets. They never did here 🫠

Will call means you pick up the tickets at the box office, once you get the tickets then you go in the venue and they scan it. USA still operates in 1972 and digital tickets are not available everywhere. 

Night Vision

A lot of the time even when the venue says that the name on the ticket must match the cardholder, they don't actually check. In fact in the hundreds of concerts I have been to it's happened a handful of times, and most of those were festivals. Nobody was checking ID at my Chromatica Ball date. I would definitely still go if I were you.

Oriane

I love how half of the comments didn't read that it was a will call ticket :air:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, killme89 said:

For will call for my show all I had to show was my ID. Never was asked about a card or anything like that 

That's the problem, he used HIS id, and she isn't him and because he is her ex, she likely won't have access to his card. Unless she can take a surupticious (i know I spelled that wrong) photograph of his ID, she's SOL.

This same scenario almost happened to me at the Joanne World tour. I had used Vivid Seats and paid an exorbitant cost of $2,700 USD for M&G. They refused to let me in for 30 mins because the guy who sold the tickets on Vivid was from NJ and I was in California and they were in his name. After an agonizing 30 mins of me crying and low key screaming quietly the company texted me a photo of his ID. I got in. I was SO relieved. That $2,700 took me a year to pay back. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

killme89
34 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

That's the problem, he used HIS id, and she isn't him and because he is her ex, she likely won't have access to his card. Unless she can take a surupticious (i know I spelled that wrong) photograph of his ID, she's SOL.

This same scenario almost happened to me at the Joanne World tour. I had used Vivid Seats and paid an exorbitant cost of $2,700 USD for M&G. They refused to let me in for 30 mins because the guy who sold the tickets on Vivid was from NJ and I was in California and they were in his name. After an agonizing 30 mins of me crying and low key screaming quietly the company texted me a photo of his ID. I got in. I was SO relieved. That $2,700 took me a year to pay back. 

Yeah I got that the first time , I’m just retelling my experience with my will call ticket. Glad that worked out for you in the end tho! 

phantasmas

I think you should first ensure your ex won't be using or selling the ticket before you try claiming it in person 

after that, you can work on getting a pic of their ID or ask them to transfer the ticket to you 

last resort would be to cry to customer service but not sure how much empathy they will have for you :awkney:

Mr Ricky
5 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Will call means you pick up the tickets at the box office, once you get the tickets then you go in the venue and they scan it. USA still operates in 1972 and digital tickets are not available everywhere. 

I didn't know that excisted.,.. :bradley:

Crossfit

GoldenPonyboy
19 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

I didn't know that excisted.,.. :bradley:

me neither. I live in canada, but boston is closer than toronto and after buying the tickets i was like wait there are no e tix option, only mail or will call

Fresco

What am I not getting? The tickets are the property of the ex, ex's name, ex's credit card. If ex is dead, present a death certificate and marriage document. The wife should get ticket of dead spouse.

if ex is not dead, then op needs to call up ex, talk it through, beg, cry, and meet ex for the  ticket  or equal cash value.

Other tickets are still for sale. Try seatgeek or ticketmaster, etc.

Will call will only release the tickets to the person that bought them. They check id at will call.

ChicaSkas

@Chic halp we need updates are you ok? Did any of this help?

(and also can you steal a picture of your EXes ID :deadbanana:)

Archived