💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

I can’t go to the Chromatica Ball :(

Chic

Featured Posts

After all this time, I realized I can’t go to my date this week because the tickets are will call. My ex husband’s name and old card were used for the payment, I’d need his card and ID as proof for the ticket but that isn’t possible. I emailed the place where I got the tickets for help but they never got back to me. So now I’m just sad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

I feel you. I’m having to miss out too due to my health and it kills me knowing she will only be 2 hours away from my city. :ohno:  Sending positive thoughts you way. :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Freezie03

Oh no!! I'm so sorry :kara: I hope they'll get back to you at some point. I know I'm not in the same situation as you, but I was disappointed I couldn't go either. When were you supposed to go?

Tyler1992

Oh no I’m so sorry! When is your date? You may be able to salvage it!!

I would call will call if I were you. Email takes so much more time. 

Maybe you could transfer the tickets to your name? 

dep18702

I would call the venue’s box office directly and explain your situation. You never know. I’m hoping they can help you!!

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Chic said:

After all this time, I realized I can’t go to my date this week because the tickets are will call. My ex husband’s name and old card were used for the payment, I’d need his card and ID as proof for the ticket but that isn’t possible. I emailed the place where I got the tickets for help but they never got back to me. So now I’m just sad

Wait a second.... this could be remedy-able.... 

1. Do not give up with Customer Service. B*itch your way upwards (via Phone not Email) through the customer service food chain if you need to. 

Explaining all the way that this was due to a divorce/ split. 

2. See if you can contact the venue or the credit card company and see what your rights are. 

3. Is it possible to photograph your ex'es license or card info ?

4. Do you have any emails printed out about the show or anything that proves you were going to be one of the ticket holders 

5. If all else fails, maybe show up anyway and ask around / use a bullhorn / handwritten sign if anyone has an extra ticket? Someone's bound to have a no show in a show that big. 

Rooting for you 

Good luck!!!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chris Thomason

I'm not entirely sure how it's going to work in the us leg of the tour but honestly nobody was checking IDs in the first London date. There's still a chance you can get in

If you have the ticket, then you’re totally fine. They never check for IDs at stadium events, it wouldn’t be logistically possible given the volume of attendees. Hope you can make it! :heart:

killme89

For will call for my show all I had to show was my ID. Never was asked about a card or anything like that 

Archived