💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

ASAP Rocky charged with felony assault with a firearm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Los Angeles district attorney on Monday charged Rihanna's boyfriend ASAP Rocky with assault with a firearm in connection with a shooting in November in Hollywood.

Rocky (real name Rakim Mayers) faces 2 counts of assault with a semiautomatic firearm with allegations of personally using a firearm. He is slated to be arraigned Wednesday in a downtown L.A. courtroom.

Prosecutors allege that the rapper pointed a semiautomatic handgun at the victim. In a subsequent confrontation between the two parties, he allegedly drew the semiautomatic handgun and fired twice in the direction of the victim, according to prosecutors. The victim sustained a minor injury.

“Discharging a gun in a public place is a serious offense that could have ended with tragic consequences not only for the person targeted but also for innocent bystanders visiting Hollywood,” said Dist. Atty. George Gascón in announcing the charges.

Los Angeles police found multiple firearms at ASAP’s home while serving a search warrant following his arrest in connection with the shooting.

He was arrested April 20 after stepping off a private jet at Los Angeles International Airport on his way back from Barbados.  He had been vacationing with Rihanna, who recently gave birth to their first child.

Mayers is free on $550,000 bail.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Pennywise

What's with the girlies racing each other to get the most problematic man possible :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I will never understand why these rich assholes swing guns around. Like wtf. Pay for security. 

Archived