celeb

Ellie Goulding: "Everybody loves house music now thanks to Beyoncé"

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster647

Neither Gaga nor Beyonce makes house music… I am confused what is she on about… 

Claiming that Beyonce makes house music because of some influences is saying like Joanne is a country album…

LeJudas

If this means she's going back to her legendary era then so be it whatever you say flop mommy 🥰

Rahrahbitchson
8 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

I am confused what is she on about… 

She on crack!!!

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LaLuna

Girl, I've been listening to house music since the early 90s :ladyhaha:

Not only that but others have done house music way better than Beyoncé. 

sorry rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I wonder how much she is getting paid to say that.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LilyLark

It's just a nice comment, y'all need to chill.

That said, I love Bey, think y'all are way too harsh, but this is what I think annoys people...the stan like behavior from people you wouldn't expect it versus normal 'fan' behavior. Daft Punk is wildly popular and popularized House in the UK long before Bey, and then of course House originated in 70s Black American culture.

RAMROD

And just like that, aaaaaaall I breathe, aaaaaaall I feel, you're not really for me :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, Monster647 said:

Neither Gaga nor Beyonce makes house music… I am confused what is she on about… 

Claiming that Beyonce makes house music because of some influences is saying like Joanne is a country album…

Beyoncé is the founding mother of music, responsible for the rise of the likes of Mozart and Beethoven, and the birth of the world’s first Grammy. If it wasn’t for her we’d literally be clueless about the existence of musical genres such as house and dance. I don’t know what y’all are on about.

• Admin changed the title to Ellie Goulding: "Everybody loves house music now thanks to Beyoncé"

Archived