Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

my merch was not $45 worth...

AllyCampana

Featured Posts

RAMROD

If you bought at concert venues, you cannot do anything. They offer no replacement nor refunds. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, Benji said:

Yeah, it’s really low quality.  I bought two different shirts and I’m saving both for events I want to wear them at being very aware they’ll only last a few washes at most :bradley:

My show had fakes outside, you’ll probably find some cheap fakes online eventually to replace it with.  Doubt the quality will be any different haha

If you buy from RedBubble, they'll be like half the price and waaaay better quality. I have a bunch of art print t-shirts that still look amazing after a year of regular laundry. Plus they also include a lovely little mesh bag to protect them in the wash. I've also ordered the wrong size before, and they sent my order in the correct size free of charge.

I promise I don't work for them lol, I've just had really good experiences as a customer with them.

skaxboy

I got the Babble On shirt. I washed it and meant to cool dry and then air dry but accidentally dried it with my regular clothes. 

It shrunk but still fits fine. The black started to fade already but at best it’s Hot Topic quality for a $45 t shirt. 

6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

you've been struck by

A smooth criminal

8c8be09c2c6acd5dabb6cb362fe04e91.jpg

this is so funny

PartySick
7 hours ago, AllyCampana said:

dryed on low

This is the problem :partysick:

You have to let them air dry. Any amount of heat will destroy that printing :bradley:

🖤

Archived