💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele covers Elle UK, reveals she wasn't satisfied with her Vegas show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LaLuna
39 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

People won't cancel Adele for this, she released tickets for the new dates and they were sold out on presale (apparently they put ALL the tickets on sale during the presale) 

Ughhhh, that one grinds my gears so much. Probably not Adele's fault, but still. Who the hell puts ALL the tickets on sale during the presale? That's not a presale, it's just a sale :saladga:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I love Adele don't get it twisted, but why couldn't she have just pulled a Monsterball with this residency? Debut the one that wasn't planned the way you liked to still please fans, then do a revamped one in the style that you think is better.

he/him/his

salty like sodium
16 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Look, I love Adele as a personality. But this quote rubs me the wrong way. Mismanaging a show to this degree is not something to be proud about. It was a flawed plan that should've been addressed weeks or months prior.

With this statement she's almost putting her own ego above the fans that were wronged. There's more pride in admitting a mistake, facing that you were in the wrong and doing better in the future.

agreed, i'm so over her. saying "people lost thousands of dollars because of me and at first i felt guilty but then i decided they don't matter" is just really gross.

The BPD Monster
On 8/15/2022 at 4:05 PM, Juanlittlem said:

It hasnt even started :ladyhaha:

Oh she meant during rehearsals? 💀 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

I guess :air: Worst thing is she knew but "was working till last minute" and cancelled hours the first show was supposed to happen. 

She said back then half of her team got covid and things weren't delivered on time, now it seems it was about her not being happy with it :ohwell:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Head Empty
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

She prepped the whole residency to start in January. She then cancelled all dates a day before the first show was supposed to happen.

So yeah, there was an entire show rehearsed and ready, but she decided to send everyone home instead because it "didn't fit her artistic vision". So that first version of the show never got to see the light of day.

Teletubby
45 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

So that first version of the show never got to see the light of day.

we have 2 photos from the dismantling of the scene
NINTCHDBPICT000707745566.jpg?w=620272651969-2284833014992818-2178675245058

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The BPD Monster
20 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess :air: Worst thing is she knew but "was working till last minute" and cancelled hours the first show was supposed to happen. 

She said back then half of her team got covid and things weren't delivered on time, now it seems it was about her not being happy with it :ohwell:

I thought she was a professional but she's just a GP likeable that's all

The BPD Monster
20 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

She prepped the whole residency to start in January. She then cancelled all dates a day before the first show was supposed to happen.

So yeah, there was an entire show rehearsed and ready, but she decided to send everyone home instead because it "didn't fit her artistic vision". So that first version of the show never got to see the light of day.

Pls tell me they got their money back 😭 and she still managed to sell out the whole mess again during pre-sale (which is not how pre-sales work)... idk i guess good for her? 🙃

Archived