💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele covers Elle UK, reveals she wasn't satisfied with her Vegas show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

'But it actually made my self-confidence in myself grow, because it was a very brave thing to do. And I don't think many people would have done what I did. I'm very proud of myself for standing by my artistic needs.'

I don't think I would do it out of respect of my fans if I had any, I also wouldn't think of myself as brave for cancelling last minute when people lost money, lost vacation days, or came for a special moment in their lives. I would call it a personal failure I learned from, and I wouldn't be proud of myself, I would just think of it as a mistake. Very weird take on this from her

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith
14 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I don't think I would do it out of respect of my fans if I had any, I also wouldn't think of myself as brave for cancelling last minute when people lost money, lost vacation days, or came for a special moment in their lives. I would call it a personal failure I learned from, and I wouldn't be proud of myself, I would just think of it as a mistake. Very weird take on this from her

This! Just say it was a personal failure that cost some her fans a ton of money, apologize, and promise to do better in the future. How ugly was the set if she waited til the day before the first show to cancel like cmon now :saladga: 

Bolkins

I think the reason why she’s still got a bug to bare is probably because shes having an identity crisis. Adele’s image was part of her USP and an important aspect of who she is as an artist - being this down to earth, chill, unaffected person, who’s like your mate/relative but just so happens to be a global superstar. After the things that have happened during 30 it’s going to pretty damn hard to be able to continue being that person. 

I think Adele needs to reconcile with the fact that time has moved on. Shes now a very successful, very wealthy artist who can no longer be this down to earth girl despite how hard she might try. In her own words “I hope I learn to get over myself, stop trying to be somebody else” 

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Is there a video of the show at all?

It hasnt even started :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mocchi

She had some guts to cancel it if she wasn't feeling it, but girl, you don't do this the day before :madge:

Benji

'But it actually made my self-confidence in myself grow, because it was a very brave thing to do. And I don't think many people would have done what I did. I'm very proud of myself for standing by my artistic needs.'

Girl, no :bradley: Mismanaging a show isn’t something to be proud of, neither is cancelling it right before it was due to start.  Your mistake cost some people (your fans) A LOT of money.  You don’t need to try and save face in this situation because you can’t.

The photos are pretty though!

It looks like she had major plastic surgery or the photos are heavenly edited...:triggered:

Anyway, time to stop talking about the cancellation and just release the video for I Drink Wine.

That's a fully airbrushed statement, and that's the best they can do ? Just apologize and stop digging, ma'am.

NATAH
41 minutes ago, Bat said:

It looks like she had major plastic surgery or the photos are heavenly edited...:triggered:

Anyway, time to stop talking about the cancellation and just release the video for I Drink Wine.

i think it might be the make up, her face looks kinda sweaty/plastic shine in some of them :oprah:

mother, what must i do?

Ziggy

It honestly never surprised me she pulled it at the last minute. Artists are temperamental and this kind of **** of feeling pressure to do a thing and going along with it anyway then at the last second being like “no actually I can’t **** this” is  not uncommon to me.

that said, not taking ownership of how you hurt *other people and saying YOU were embarrassed and that was the worst of it is so conceited and self centered like…this is the problem with celebs even if they jump out of the limelight; they’re so wealthy that they can be so detached from society and live virtually unaffected by the lives of those who support them financially. They’re not always responsible to do so but in cases like this, it’s glaringly obvious how removing one’s self from society is never a good thing.

At the end of the day it’s her art and she should be happy with it but you also need to contend with the fact that when you’re charging $1000 for a ticket ALONE, it’s bigger than just your art, its expression, and your ego.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

This! Just say it was a personal failure that cost some her fans a ton of money, apologize, and promise to do better in the future. How ugly was the set if she waited til the day before the first show to cancel like cmon now :saladga: 

She’d never. In PR you NEVER take full responsibility like that and this is as PR a statement as any. It’s designed to promote the show and put Adele back in good girlpwoer graces.

i agree just owning it would be better but it’ll never happen in the world of PR lmaooooo

badfaith
22 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

She’d never. In PR you NEVER take full responsibility like that and this is as PR a statement as any. It’s designed to promote the show and put Adele back in good girlpwoer graces.

i agree just owning it would be better but it’ll never happen in the world of PR lmaooooo

Well her PR certainly failed cause now she's doubling down on the pit she dug herself in :billie: Her saying she felt embarrassed but not sorry cause she stood her ground is a choice :derpga:

Archived