💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki's fans debut mass buying guide website

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Turn again, you will see greater abominations than these

-Ezekiel 8 15

:pray:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm writing my letter to BillBoard to change the rules right now 

Phantomhive
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Did you forget about shallowbucks :awesome:

Shallowbucks was all about scamming the locals. It was too chaotic and unpredictable whereas this and fundsforari are more organized and targeted towards people within the fanbase which makes it more reliable :toofunny:

In I fly on wings of winter.

tylerjs

This is not only embarrassing but also not healthy. I have never and would never do or support this for any artist (including Gaga) bc not only do numbers not matter, but wtf do I look like streaming and buying all these albums at once for a possible chart ranking with a literal rule book 100 instructions deep on exactly how to stream/buy? Y’all need help. Like be for real please

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

JRCF29
9 hours ago, iku iku iku said:

Don’t forget blinks. 

Do you remember the blinks meltdown when Sour Candy, a promo single, charted at #33 and we were accused of not streaming it enough:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, AllyCampana said:

i love my sexual assault supporters !!!!!!

Fixed it for you xoxo 😘 

PartySick
11 hours ago, NATAH said:

i think if any song wants to be a hit, it'll require a good chunk of organic GP attention. rabid fans can only take it so far

even nicki's songs debut high but absolutely tumble the next week

By "Nicki's songs" do you mean one of her songs or one of the hundreds she sells a verse for then claims that artist's success as her own? :glamourpuss:

I don't respect her :neyde:

Organic top 50 songs with some semblance of longevity > obsessed stans carrying a song to a high debut then record losses a week later, never to be heard again

🖤

NATAH
Just now, PartySick said:

By "Nicki's songs" do you mean one of her songs or one of the hundreds she sells a verse for then claims that artist's success as her own? :glamourpuss:

I don't respect her :neyde:

Organic top 50 songs with some semblance of longevity > obsessed stans carrying a song to a high debut then record losses a week later, never to be heard again

i think it's her solo stuff that tends to break the record of biggest second week drop :billie:

i don't care enough to know tho :billie:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
7 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

And I thought LMs were crazy selling their bussy 

Ok wait, this and Shallowbucks killed me though :ladyhaha:

At least when the Monsturds simp for Gaga it's funny. The obsessive streaming is just kinda sad tbh.

🖤

PartySick
Just now, NATAH said:

i think it's her solo stuff that tends to break the record of biggest second week drop :billie:

i don't care enough to know tho :billie:

I just know every now and then those pop twitters show up on my timeline with "girls with the most #1s" and one of the comments is "now do it without features :billie:" and miss Minaj disappears :billie:

🖤

Jewels n Drugs

yall dont remember Shallowbucks? we had our scams the barbz have theirs 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

The Fame Monster

This is not about enjoying music anymore. 

Find your freedom in the music

Archived